PDA

View Full Version : juice box.... where are they? and how many have them?

mark45678
04-17-2002, 15:07
I have been waiting for what seems like months now for LOTS of feed back on the new toys(juice)and It seems like there are only 2~3 on the street now???? Is there a problem with manufacture this product or what? IF its the best box out I will buy it but it not sitting well that theres so few on the street.this isnt by and means "bad press" I just want some real world tester.... like me. :D

JF
04-17-2002, 15:52
Mark, if you buy, maybe i can come along on test ride :D :D

mackin
04-17-2002, 15:57
Well ,

Sit tight my man ,sit tight..............Do you remember how pleasantly surprised you were when you took your FIRST DRIVE IN YOUR NEW D-MAX......Thought to your self it doesn't get better then this.......

Well,

YES IT DOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.........................

MAC :D :D :D

Were are you want to go for a ride...............HE HEE :D :D

If you could of seen the look on the guys face in my truck with white knuckels on the grab bar over the door sill...............You'd wait.......The best is always worth the wait......
Follow the LINK it's about time they get the credit .They made my truck FLY...........

[ 04-17-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

mackin
04-17-2002, 16:40
Shumdit,

We got it ...........The first time..........

MAC :D :D smile.gif :rolleyes: :eek:

Hay moderator...............That wasn't cool..........LOL tongue.gif tongue.gif

[ 04-18-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

midwest
04-17-2002, 20:57
IT'S WORTH THE WAIT TRUST ME.VERY SMOOTH POWER. THEY JUST WANT IT PERFECT, NO GLITCHES LIKE THE OTHER BRANDS.LOVE THE ONE I HAVE.

mackin
04-18-2002, 04:10
midwest,

So yet anouther quick D-MAX........... so lets here it ..........Was I just hyping the fans here ...Or is it like I say.......A LUNATIC.....
MAC :D :D

BOOMERHD
04-18-2002, 10:34
Now I need A lap-top, because I can't stay out of my truck!!!! I don't think there is a modem as fast as my DMAX

SEE YA IN THE REARVIEW. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Boomer