PDA

View Full Version : Something You Would Think You Would Only See On A D/C Or Ford Forum

mackin
04-18-2002, 15:13
Sorry to say .But......I ran into a D-MAX today. :( In my "JUICED UP " D-MAX...... smile.gif .....Man can my truck accelerate.. :D :D
Never came out off OD......Just pure GUTS..........From the D-MAX Diesel......... Nothing but asphalt in the rearview and a tiny D-MAX.......Didn't stand a chance.......Sorry BUD
:( :( He's probably went to the dealer complaining..........WTF.....This guy I was behind @70 ,friggen took off like he had JET propulsion...LOL
See you in my rearview mirror..Thanks BOMMERHD
Not for long say's ........MACKIN
MAC :D :D

SoCalDMAX
04-18-2002, 23:31
oh, NOW we see what kind of a guy you really are...

Braggin' left and right about your "Juiced" truck. rubbing our noses in the fact that you have one, and the rest of the world is backordered forever. Not one dyno run. No trips to the track. No G Tech runs. Just bombing around town, leaving 4 stripe calling cards everywhere.

And now this. Making a fellow Dmax owner think his truck's broken. I hope your wife impounds your credit card, your rear tires go bald, your tranny slips and the cops follow you with a chopper everywhere you go! That's what you get for pickin' on a stocker!

OK, not really!! ;) ;) Exactly the opposite. I've been reading all of your posts with interest, you're a lot of fun! (Lots of fun people end up on parole for some strange reason.)

Hopefully your wife will say, "Nah, I don't need any more jewelry. I'd rather ride around in the truck. Hey, let's go down to the diesel shop. We could get a propane kit, some Alcoa rims, whatever you want, honey!"

we can always dream... I'm sure a lot of our dreams were answered when we got these trucks. ;)

I see you've been holding your own (and earning respect) over on the TDR. Wanna have some fun? Start a rumor that GM decided not to spend any money on engineering to answer to next year's
Ford and Dodge reported power increases. GM isn't interested in the annual 20hp per year one upmanship game. They just placed an order for Juice modules and they'll be factory installed on the '03 Dmaxes. That should produce screams of anguish and howling for VIN #s. ;) Bwhahahaha!

Regards, Steve

mackin
04-19-2002, 03:53
Dude you're to funny.......When I get back out to H. B. Calif.........To see my brother in law.........I'll have to by you a drink @ Duke's........ :D :D
There is some good guys in the TDR and there is the rest,,,,,That remind me off Mules stubborn and, well you get the picture.

redneckcowdoctor
04-19-2002, 04:43
I had a similar experience with a Ford, only I was the guy in the rear view mirror. I was heading down the interstate, cruise set at an always safe 72(a little diversion here...I've driven 20-60k per year for the past 25 years and never had a ticket using the "under 10 over" rule. You guys complaining about the speed limiter 'cause you can't tow your 5th wheels at 110 are nuts!) Anyway, this Ford pulls up next to me, settles in, and then guns it a couple of times. This truck JUMPED at 70 more than my truck would if I tromped on it at 20. Totally incredible. I just smiled and waved. My wife is a career cop--I know what happens to those caught racing--no cavity searches for this guy, not even by my wifey, (plus of course this guy would have eaten my lunch). Later I met some Dodge guys who knew this fella, claimed he had over 500 HP--chip, , duel turbos, upgraded injectors, etc. I"d like to send him Mackin's way--might be interesting. I would of course find some way to keep my wife occupied.

mackin
04-19-2002, 18:21
redneckcowdoctor,

Send him up 95........I'll give him a run for his time and effort.....Well, till the GENERAL say's that's enough......Mine LAUNCHES FORWARD @ 70....... Just tell you wife to phone her fellow BROTHERS to ignore that BIG A** DUALLY......please..........I'm pushing my luck as it is........Since I've got the "JUICE" I've stashed some cash for my wife to give to the Bail Bonds Man, just in case .......LOL If there looking for cavities they better be a Dentist.........

[ 04-19-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>