PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Duramax's here in Florida!

Alli-max
04-19-2002, 07:09
Been here since April 13th, and have I seen some Dmax's. I am in Tampa actually, and see maybe 5-7 per day!!! ACTUALLY, more Dmax's than PSD's and DC's. Not this way back home.

NFLDMAX
04-19-2002, 08:04
We are slowly taking over

neophyte
04-19-2002, 09:01
Here in Miami, there are more and more every day. You can almost see one at every traffic light. We are definitively taking over. We should organize one of those "diesel rendezvous" here in Florida.

mackin
04-19-2002, 09:03
THEY ARE EVERYWARE.......... :D :D :D

GM has got the package that the rest will try and keep up with now...........We all should GLOT.......Has been a long time DUE......We welcome all band wagons..Jump on in, and go for a ride.
MAC smile.gif

7mmSTW
04-19-2002, 09:17
Florida is no exception, they are all over. Everytime I turn around I am drooling on one here in Clovis.

AlaskaDmax
04-19-2002, 10:56
Hey, if you guys are gonna have a rally in Florida...while you are all together maybe you could hold a class on how to fill out a ballot!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry, I just could not resist!!!! :D

I grew up in Florida, Eustis area, so I can put the dig in.

Peace

Alli-max
04-19-2002, 11:09
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Plasticfantastic
04-19-2002, 11:52
Memphis has quite a few also. I see a couple just about everyday. I keep lookin' to catch Pullinpower over here slummin' but I guess he stays on his side of the big muddy most of the time. tongue.gif

CleviteKid
04-19-2002, 14:49
Just today saw that my tax dollars have gone to buy a GMC DuraMax Allison for the Miami police department to tow its horse trailer around. Must be for climbing all those steep hills here in South Florida. :rolleyes:

Dr. Lee

Road Kill
04-19-2002, 15:18
Not to meny here in Midland Mi. yet. I get guys comeing up to ask me how I like my truck, when I tell then it is true love they look at me funny. lol Then they they want to get personal and ask me to raise my hood so they can see what is so quite under their. lol I never turn them down, the more happy D/Max owners the better.

Blacktruck-1
04-19-2002, 18:43
Doc Lee--there you go confusing the City of Miami with Dade County :D Actually Bellsouth has a fleet of em. Although they don't wear DMax badges :eek: I live in a roughly one square mile rural neighborhood of 1.25 acre ranches and there are no less than five! :eek: yes FIVE duramax trucks in the hood! You cant go anywhere without seeing one or two. tongue.gif

shft22
04-20-2002, 21:21
OK, guys remember that the new name for the county is MIAMI DADE COUNTY, At least they are spending the tax money wisely, I had also notice all the Bellsouth trucks but was not sure if they were gasers or Duramax.

CleviteKid
04-21-2002, 13:19
Hey Blacktruck,

That was a City of Miami Horse Trailer -- Not a Miami-Dade County Horse Trailer. It was headed to Tropical Park on Bird Road where they have the City's barns. Not that anyone but the residents of this bizarre locality would care. :rolleyes:

Dr. Lee

Blacktruck-1
04-21-2002, 18:50
Hey Doc Lee--Just raggin ya :D Ah yes the stables in the enchanted forest!

LeeV
04-23-2002, 15:17
Hey AlaskaDMax,

How does one leave the thriving metropolis of Eustis, FL and get to Alaska? I have see one other "poster" from Umatilla, but no others from Lake Co.

TimofCharlotte
04-23-2002, 18:30
Hey, if ya see NC plates on a white CC around Ft Myers, it's likely me. I've been here for better part of 6 months, and about ready to head back to the Carolinas. Dang it gets hot down here!!!

(lucky me, I was able to get second shift a couple weeks ago, so I sleep when it's the hottest outside)

I keep my eye out, but most all the guys down here at the plant where I'm working drive brand X's. I kinda stand out, but that never bothered me none.

AlaskaDmax
04-23-2002, 23:34
LeeV,

My family owned a ranch out off of Hwy 44, actually in Sorrento. I went to Eustis Middle School and moved out of there in 1984. I have tons of memories, not all of them good. Shoveling horse crap in 110 degree, 110 percent humidity was absolutely the worst experience you can have. I joined the Air Force a couple of years after high school, hence the Alaska thing.