PDA

View Full Version : Amsoil, Talking about Greg L.????

acidburn
04-19-2002, 08:26
Gents;
I had my first dealings with our own board supporter, AmsOils, Greg L. last week,
If you guys are not using his services and expertise as well as superior pricing structure as a resource you are most likely, making a mistake.
His location does not matter, Amsoil ships out of the location closet to you. I'm in Ca, my shipment came form Oregon.
Greg is a top flight guy, he will get all the biz i can sent him from our little group out here.
I am not an easy sell, Engineer and all that stuff, Greg knows his products, works 6 days a week, calls you back immediately, outstanding dealership and individual.
I have no relationship with Greg or Amsoil. I am just a custommer that is very pleased. smile.gif

AlaskaDmax
04-19-2002, 11:00
A rare thing sometimes.... :rolleyes:

It makes you feel good to deal with someone that displays a solid work ethic....that is what I try to teach the guys that work for me.

Alli-max
04-19-2002, 11:25
email I intercepted, just thought you guys would like to know...

Hey "acidburn",

If you toute me on some websites about me being a good guy, I will pay the freight for you.

Regards,
Greg

tongue.gif tongue.gif

He does seem like a nice guy though...glad you had a nice experience w/ AMSoil. I am a perferred customer under him, but havent bought anything yet. Changing all fluids / K&N pretty soon though.

LA DMAX
04-19-2002, 14:13
Greg takes the time to answer all my questions and responds to my emails the same day, thanks Greg.

LA DMAX

acidburn
04-19-2002, 17:02
Alli-max;
FYI,
If you are going to the K&N air filter you might want to reconsider, it passes, well, dirt.
Look up the old messages on this board.
Amoils air filters are superior.
Regards,
Gary

acidburn
04-19-2002, 17:06
Naw,
I pay the freight, i just get great service and a great products, same as all you guys, now for my race buke, well I'm counting on corporate, but thats another story. tongue.gif
It gripes when these guys support there sites we all use heavily for info and some, many of the guys go to to other resources and even pay more.
Bad form.
Gary
:mad:

SoCalDMAX
04-19-2002, 18:49
Hi Gary,

I agree with you 100% about Greg's service, commitment and knowledge, I also buy all of my Amsoil products from him.

As for others, I don't understand it either, but hopefully there are others who work as hard as Greg, and people are free to do as they like. I saw a newsletter and Greg had won a very prestigious national sales award of some sort. This just reaffirms what you and a lot of us already know: this kind of success is no accident, it's the result of working hard, working smart and taking good care of the customer.

We'll just keep voting with our wallets, and Greg will just continue to succeed. Works for me. ;)

Regards, Steve

Alli-max
04-19-2002, 19:29
acidburn...

What I MEANT by that was I am going to CHANGE from K&N to AMSoil.... "Changing all fluids / K&N pretty soon though. " As in changing all OEM fluids, changing K&N...

I drine through a LOT of dirt in the summer, and CANT have a crappy filter....

acidburn
04-21-2002, 21:59
SCDMax;
I see you want more fuel capacity,
You might want to condsider the TFI 47g replacement tank? It s a class act, if 47 g will do ya.
Best regards,
Gary

AKDmax
04-21-2002, 23:38
Greg did good work by me. Worked to get me a filter from the local warehouse to help me on shipping, and sent my Fumoto from his shop. Nice to know there are quality people in the business.