PDA

View Full Version : HEY MACKIN...................

BOOMERHD
04-20-2002, 08:35
When you comming over to the North Fork? I thought we could see whose "JUICE" has more SUGAR in it!!!

Boomer :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mackin
04-20-2002, 10:16
HAY BOOMER,

This mourning I went out a spooled up a BURNNER in my driveway @ 6:50 am AND........

CNN REPORTED---------->

The U.S. Geological Survey confirmed the quake, setting the preliminary magnitude at 5.1 - capable of causing considerable damage. It was centered in Connecticut . According to the USGS, the quake happened at 6:50 a.m. EDT.Seems some guy spooled up his "JUICED" D-MAX .To do a burn out.....

The Canadian Geological Survey reported an earthquake of magnitude 5.5.

So who 's gonna talk trash now........It was all over the news...LOL
MAC

:D :D :D

BOOMERHD
04-20-2002, 10:26
I thought that was my newborn having gas this morning.

imported_
04-20-2002, 19:59
been there... done that...bought the t-shirt....bought the hat....et al...... so boomer ... i was personally talking to Aaron stewart from edge while i was at the bd dyno day and while we were entered in the stock class for our dyno run he shows up and says hey....duramax...cool... got a 'box'?....no .... want one....so i say ummmmm HEEEELLLLL YEAHHHH...and in 3 minutes we had hooked up...10 minutes later with yours truly at the wheel we spit out 292 hp at the wheels and 680 lbs tourque... and this was on a 'beta' 60 hp setting with no other mods.....then we went for a little fun time.... and wow.... the juice is loose.... and i even have pics to prove all of this.... want any?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imported_
04-20-2002, 20:01
my last post was meant specifically for boomer hd...send me a pm there buddy i got a couple of questions for ya!

mackin
04-20-2002, 21:38
MaD MaX ,

The PM isn't working........... But hay I'd like some pics.........If your offering..........Send some jpg's
MAC :D
My trucks faster than BOMMERS anyway LOL :eek:
stnls188@aol.com

[ 04-20-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

DmaxMaverick
04-21-2002, 00:25
mackin

What is the Canadian exchange on the richter scale anyway, eh? :D

BOOMERHD
04-21-2002, 05:55
NO ONE'S TRUCK IS FASTER THAN MINE. I NEVER SEE ANY OF YOU INFRONT OF ME,...REMEMBER. TRUE.. THE PM DOESN'T WORK. HAS IT EVER?

MAD MAX, INTERESTING TIME YOU HAD WITH AARON. HE'S A GREAT GUY, JUST DON'T BOTHER HIM ON TAX DAY, DON'T BOTHER ME EITHER. HOWEVER, NOW I HOPE THE DMAX IS FASTER THAN THE TAX MAN.

MACKIN, YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY Q ABOUT THE NORTH SIDE OF LONG ISLAND.........SCARED? LET'S GO RIP OUT TO GREENPORT FOR FISH AND CHIPS.

jhealey@cookpony.com

imported_
04-22-2002, 03:29
So when is tax time?
Supposed to talk to him monday
LMK

imported_
04-22-2002, 03:31
Mackin... i'll send the pics after i get some zzz's... just got in the door here and it it\s 3 am .... you want all of them?.... you may need photochop to brighten up the truck on the dyno pics as the lighting in there was a bit poor and it was an overcast day there....i think i go sleep now

mackin
04-24-2002, 20:13
MaD MaX,

Was that you that sent me all those PICS? Thanks.......wheres your D-MAX....Gray right? Some nice parking lot strips........LOL
MAC :D :D

[ 04-24-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

imported_
04-24-2002, 20:52
mack...it was me sorr bout that ..some of them were a little on the dark side... hope you have broadband.... yes that was my tuck with the piaa lights on the bush guard...hoped you liked em