PDA

View Full Version : -- HB, this is for you

Burner
08-22-2003, 23:40
HB,

Apparently you just don

imported_
08-23-2003, 09:02
I am tired of getting ridiculed for believing BROKERS. If you want to follow others' lead and attach undue, unproven suspicion to BROKERS's words then go ahead.

But,to be fair, I believe members should provide some evidence to support their suspicion about any member's words in here. Otherwise it appears to me that they will be applying the same double standard that has been applied to BROKERS.

For example, I have a Duramax but have never posted any photos. Therefore, do you automatically claim that I am a fraud?

If you suspect BROKERS is a fraud then any photos that are not validity by a nuetral 3rd party would be useless.

That is because if BROKERS indeed were a fraud, he could easily dummy up some photos in furtherance of his fraud. sdave demonstrated this the other day.

When I view BROKERS' statements about his add-on equipment, I do not see anything suspicious about his words at all.

In particular, when he describes his Diff. cooler, BROKERS is sufficiently detailed to enable any doubters to check if the assembly of various components he described would make a functional diff cooler.

Again just read his statements without the undue attachment of ridicule and suspicion.

Here are some his statements re: Fuel Filtration and Diff. Cooling.
-----------------

March 2003 Brokers Fuel Filter and Diff Cooler

Our rear axel cooling is custom fab.in our shop.
1.Drive shaft pulley - Grainger supply
2.Belts - Napa Green steel re-inforced
3.Sun Pump pt# 276-78 - Grainger supply
4.Pump bracket - custom fab
5.Hoses 3/8"- Napa
6.Clamps ,grommets-Napa
7.Hayden transmission cooler with 14" electrical fan
8.Differential cover is stock with a 4"x3"x4" box welded off the bottom 1/2.That is tapped for pick up.Axel is tapped on top for oil return.
9.Bed Return tank. 2 gallon - Hydraulic supply
Sorry guys been busy.

110 wt on the gear oil.
Filters are
Racor 690 with R90S cartridge
Fleetguard/Optiguard F5 1020
The trucks are mixed with these 2 filters.It is always about availability no other reason.
I dont have any trapped air issues . Only intermitten stalling issues with the 6.0l PSD.
Injectors, i think there has been one replaced on the 01D/A and 4 in the 03 6.0l PSD/TS.

Again alternators are the #1 down time on the GM'S.Guys they are good trucks,just maintain them and they will run very good.

Later Tom.

--------------

BROKERS Most Recent Confrimation of the Use of RACORS

On the frame rail,with a aluminum shield.One in the bed from the auxl tank.

HB,on the gm's, at the auxl tanks I use a bed mounted transfer pump that pushes fuel through a bed mounted racor into the main tanks.Then a pre oem racor .

No pump issues yet.No fuel addatives either.

My second D/A will be going to auction in the next few weeks with over 400k on it.

I hope it will do around $8-8500 at auction

-------------------------
Another Recent BROKERS Declaration of Use of RACORS
------------------------

...That being said,i believe in my opinion that filtering the fuel is important as it gets on longevity.

We use Racors 690R2 series filters with bowl heater and water sensors.We only started with the racors out of pure luck,our supplier started selling them.Our previous dodges always ran with a similar set up from Fleetguard.

Again i dont install them or change them,i have full time help that handles it.

I want you guys to remember one thing,i'm not in the business to haul,i'm a broker ,hauling is mearly a convineance.But you can ask any question and i'll get you an answer.I'm sorry for the privacy,but that's the way i am.

big dipper
08-23-2003, 09:06
[quote]Originally posted by Burner:
[b] Frankly I

mackin
08-23-2003, 09:13
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I personally think your a Closet Mega filter user ...
;)
You reside in HB to prove your existence you must meet up with my brother in-law at Duke's ....

He has a digital camera and will forward me snap shots of the gorgeous girls on the beach, scantly clad, sun tanned all over there thong wearing behind ....To prove your existence .. This will suffice me ..

You didn't think I wanted to see you and your truck did you ?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

What kind of guy do you think I am,a GMC driven one ?? tongue.gif

Mac

imported_
08-23-2003, 09:14
It is ironic that those who are shooting down BROKERS claims are the same ones complaining that they would love to have these claims better validated.

But if they had not unduly sahot them down in the first place, and instead supported a fellow TDP "Brother" there wouldn't be this problem.

It reminds of the kid who killed his parents then pleaded for the mercy of the court because he is an orphan!

You can't have it both ways!

Lone Eagle
08-23-2003, 09:31
Ditto what Mackin said!!!!!!! :D

SoCalDMAX
08-23-2003, 09:43
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

You guys STILL giving singing lessons?

LOL! :D tongue.gif

SoMnDMAX
08-23-2003, 12:19
B19, anyone have B19?? :rolleyes:

hoot
08-23-2003, 12:27
BINGO!

Game over...

Pick up your prize from the lovely selection of TDP hats and articles ;)

mdrag
08-23-2003, 12:50
Guys, let's move on. I know that I've had enough of this topic.

It appears that SoMnDmax has called BINGO...