PDA

View Full Version : Current Happenings with the Dmax

Rebel_Horseman
08-23-2003, 12:42
Hello folks. It's been some time since I've been around TDP. I was wondering if the fuel system issues have been addressed. The last time I was here a few months ago there was some testing and analysis of auxiliary fuel system filtering. Has anyone come to a conclusion as to why the fuel injectors and other related fuel system parts have been premature dirt naps? Have the '04 trucks made it out yet? I'm wondering what the new power numbers are going to be and how the new turbo setup is going to play out. I guess it's futile to ask, but has GM changed it's position on these trucks and their customer service policies (or lack thereof)?

Regards,

Reb [><]

koolgt
08-23-2003, 21:27
04 duramax numbers are as follows
320 HP
565 Ft Lbs torque
and will not be available till probobly january sometime

afp
08-23-2003, 21:39
Reb,

Now that I can climb back up to my computer chair after falling over with laughter at your question about fuel filtering, yes, there are a few recent threads on the topic..........

Blaine

dmaxalliTech
08-23-2003, 22:15
No, I havent really noticed anything about filters around here lately, just some talk about GMC vs Chevy and stuff, We havent really talked of it much, I suppose we have moved on from that. ;) :D :D :D

sonofagun
08-24-2003, 14:25
Rebel,

Look here http://forum.thedieselpage.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=006502

Regards,
Bob