PDA

View Full Version : Lights flashing everywhere

Bullseye54
05-22-2003, 14:17
First off,I'm new here & to these new electronicaly controled diesels.I've been around diesels on the fire dept for a long time & have owned 2 - 7.3IDI brand F's,but these new diesels are a different breed.I guess it's back to school for me.

Well,here's my problem.It started with about 800 miles on it while towing.The 4x4 light came on & I thought I must have hit the button.The same thing happened again while towing & I know I didn't hit it this time.All together it happened 3 times.I now have 2400 miles.The other things happening are the dash digital disp.will flash off for an instant then back on making you wonder if you really saw it.Then there's the driver 1 & 2 settings that forget where they are supposed to be.Also while towing I get a surging feeling like a miss on a gasser.I took it to dealer he said they hooked it up & he said nothing showed on puter.Looked on search & found people with one problem but not all.Need suggestions it goes to dealer next week & would like to have some ammo.Thanks

NFLDMAX
05-22-2003, 15:51
check this thread

http://forum.thedieselpage.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=004890&p=