PDA

View Full Version : Feb 5th 2003 ..... 7:11 EST

mackin
02-05-2003, 18:13
Do you know where your Predator is????

Seen RWTD on another site saying it's close, anyone hear anything, those with one on order???

Still just hanging waiting to see what the parameters the scan tool reads....

Does it deliver at the Rear Wheels.....

Ease of operation.....

ETC, ETC, ETC .....

Need more info before I see if it warrants DA 600 presidents....

Easy boys lets not get this one locked..... ;)

MAC :D :D :D

sdaver
02-05-2003, 19:28
Im waiting for the super dooper ver 03 compatible no good dyno sheet not providing version that the very elusive people at diablo motorsports have promised.........diablo has no numbers only email and a dealers special area. Called the home company and they say diablo has moved..........got new number and called and got the same rhetoric we have heard from others. James Im sorry to say but Diablo is a dud......the people I talked to there promised to fax me dyno sheets two weeks ago. when I called back they said "oh yea im sorry my fax would not work.....I'll doit right now"....I believe the guys name was bryan not real sure its been so long ago needless to say Im still waiting..........think im gonna buy an 04 when the come out so maybe they should just keep the one I ordered until they get the 04 software ready..........Legitimate companies dont leave people and nice guys like James hanging...... ....If they are having problems then say so......but just afew more days does not cut it any more..........James, I know Aaron at edge pretty well should I put in a good word for you so you can sell a real product make some money and pay for your advertising.......... :mad: disgruntled dave

[ 02-05-2003: Message edited by: sdaver ]</p>

mackin
02-06-2003, 05:17
sdaver

Ya something is off for sure.....

Any way I assume the must have product in order to advertise as they have....All though promotion has slowed.....

Maybe it's a legal problem..... :eek:

Have you ever inquired about the scan tool capabilities in any of your numerous calls???Seems you have followed the food chain.... I can't seem to get any info on this....

To whom ever,Still a prospective buyer ,I got funds,got info??

sdaver
02-06-2003, 21:20
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

RWTD
02-12-2003, 17:46
I will be announcing the actual release date, and ship dates, of the Predator on Monday.

I will have a list of ALL monitored diagnostics by that time, if not sooner, as well. It will be monitoring much more sensors than the gas vehicles (which currently the gas Predator monitors 18).

Also, it will take approx. 15 seconds (fifteen seconds) between tune changes. It is MUCH quicker than the gas vehicles.

Sincerely...

TooMuchMuscle
02-12-2003, 18:34
HE'S BAAAAAAACK!!! :confused: :confused: :mad: :confused: :confused:

mackin
02-12-2003, 18:51
TooMuchMuscle

HE HEE !!!!! That is funny ........

Are you saying the gates of HE!! are open ????

[ 02-12-2003: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

FirstDiesel
02-12-2003, 18:57
It's SHOWTIME!!! :rolleyes:

sdaver
02-13-2003, 19:42
monday.........which monday......in which month.....in which year?......james hav'nt heard from you lately :confused: dave

schnier
02-14-2003, 09:10
Easy Guys, I remember:

Trying to buy oil filters in 2000.
Trying to buy Tans filters in 2000.
Trying to find a Billet Grill in 2001.
Trying to find a Edge box in 2001.
Trying to find a mechanic in 2001 that knew something about a Duramax.
Trying to...............

Get the point, of new things we want.
Just my .02 cents worth.

sdaver
02-14-2003, 20:46
got mine in '02.........did't have a care in the world in '01.........besides can you barBQ on a billet grill?...How does that song go?......blue monday ooooh oh blue monday :D :D :D :D :D :D :D dave

NWDmax
02-14-2003, 23:48
Good rule to live by in my business "under promise and over deliver" Makes you look like a hero when you get it done early. :D

[ 02-14-2003: Message edited by: NWDmax ]</p>