PDA

View Full Version : HEY MACKIN??????

turbo6600
11-01-2002, 21:25
Where did you buy your Ultra Wheels? Every wheel dealer I have talked to says you can't put aftermarket wheels on the New Duallys . How did you get them to fit and was it a big deal. My 03'Should arrive next week and I want a set of wheels any help would be great Thanks Turbo6600

mackin
11-01-2002, 22:16
turbo6600

My buddy got them from some distributor he knows in Calif......He got them for a bunch of us out here....

You can only run one polished the back and you have to convert to conical set (the old style) lug nut.....Big deal? Nope.....The new steel dually rims are hub centered with new style flat face washer style lugnuts....The Ultra wheel will be lugnut centering.....All of us (six sets) running them HAVE NOT had one problem....Lugnuts and caps here....
=>http://www.jaeeagle.com/index.html ...Real good company....They called me twice on there own to confirm that I was ordering the right thing and was I satisfied with product..Yes I was.....
Wheels call them direct find a distributor in your area.....
=>http://www.ultrawheel.com/..02 is the model....When you get a price let me know ... I'll see if my buddy can beat it....Your only in O H I O pretty close....Hell he probably has drivers there once a week .....Best of luck.....I got to take mine off soon..... :(

How close are you to Youngstown???? He's out there at the now closed or soon to be, Cold Metal Products Company hauling steel coil out every week.....

MAC

What color did you get??RED again??How did I miss your post on the upgrade to a fat a$$???? Or are you letting us know now???I'm asking cause I've yet to see a red 03..... The color could make or break the mugliness of the 03's.....

[ 11-01-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

turbo6600
11-02-2002, 21:58
Mac,
Thanks for the info I know where you are coming from on the 03' Front end I have mixed feelings but the way I see it I can't see it from behind the wheel. The color makes a big difference.And yes I went with Red again. I'm about 75 miles or so from Youngstown Turbo6600