PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY GOT JUICED! ONE QUESTION

thechevyhdman
07-23-2002, 22:54
Well I finally juiced up my truck and well so far I really like it. Its version 3.0 pretty outdated I guess. I do have one question. If I just start up my truck and go and dont set a level at all is there still more power than setting the box on Level zero (with it in reverse). I ran level 4 a few times with Mackin on Friday and havent run it since. I just start it up and go. But I swear theres a big difference from stock just doing nothing, Im positive im not imagining things but wanted to check just in case. As for the Mackin and I episode on Friday well Thats another story LOL my back tires seem to be missing some knobs here and there. Anyways thanks for all your future replys. BILL

csimo
07-24-2002, 14:16
You are correct! The reason is that Juice 3.0 doesn't have a level zero.

On 3.0 if you program in reverse you set the Juice to level 1. No level zero until 3.2 or 3.5.

GMC-2002-Dmax
07-24-2002, 20:38
thechevyhdman,

Were you and Mackin making our great CT roads better by putting down some new lines of your own??? tongue.gif

What I want to know is if you guys lined 'em up and went head to head???

Mackin was saying that the 3.0 Juice had more SNOT than the 3.californiatreehuggerPCno smoketooksomethingawayfromit version. :eek:

Let me know.

GMC ;)

[ 07-24-2002: Message edited by: GMC-2002-Dmax ]</p>

thechevyhdman
07-25-2002, 19:49
Well we tore up a bit of 84, but mostly messed up pavement in the Maggie Mcflys parking lot and on the street in front of it. Mack and a I almost added a street light to the front decor of my truck. What I really wanted an answer to is.. even just starting my truck without setting anything, I still feel more power than stock. even though I didnt program the juice it has to still be putting out more power than stock. I just turn the key and go. even like that the puppy is still putting out more power than stock

mackin
07-25-2002, 19:59
Bill,

It is early versions the default mode is no timing or what is referred to as 60 hp........
No zero, who needs zero........ tongue.gif
Your gonna need tires........

MAC