PDA

View Full Version : Fast Diesels @ Midnite/ Sac. Raceway Drags

CUMINNTSTRKN
07-24-2002, 17:13
copied from diesel central at http://www.diesel-central.com/forums/thread.asp?ForumID=28&TopicID=5113

I'm glad to see this thread. I just tal;ked with the track owner, and even though they have moved the normal test & tune racing to Friday nights, and they are having a Grudge Match event Sat. August 3rd from 6 PM - Midnight, the owner told me that *if* enough trucks will committ to coming out to race, he will open the track up 2 - 3 hours early JUST FOR US!!!!

We can race onoy against each other, no waiting in looooong lines, and we can race as much as we want before the main event begins at 6PM. Plus, we can stick around and race as much as we want then too.

So, I really need to know how many will commit to this. Please let me know for certain, as I need to call the owner back and let him know. We would shift our breakfast to a lunch event then.

Tom

email: tom@tomgolden.org

guys bring out your trucks and have some fun!!!

jim

SoCalDMAX
07-24-2002, 21:17
Thanks for the invite! It's really tempting, but I've got company coming for 2 weeks and 9 hrs each way... We have a lot of Northern and Central CA members, let's see some turnout! The TX Dmax guys seem to be doing all of the track testing!

Man, I REALLY want to see how the big boys make all of that power! Maybe next time. I know this is gonna get moved over to "events and rallies" soon.

Regards, Steve

CUMINNTSTRKN
07-24-2002, 21:50
i know it will get moved but i figured i try it here 1st. i would really like to meet some of you gm guys. come on out and have some fun. even if your stock it's still fun.

jim