PDA

View Full Version : Tahoe.... Hot August Nights

FRMLPLR
07-25-2002, 00:14
I know this will be moved, but....Going to tahoe the weekend of the 3rd and wondering if anyone else was going to be there. This is the kickoff for Reno event.

Scott

sdias91@aol.com

[ 07-25-2002: Message edited by: FRMLPLR ]</p>

29mdla
07-25-2002, 06:42
I will be there but not until the 7th. I will be in the swap meet area 56 H/I. and out at night!

01_Duramax_Dually
07-25-2002, 07:35
Planning on a Bonzaii run on 3rd, stay the night in the truck, come back the 4th. ... Have tickets to NHRA Autolight Nationals at Sonoma...Cannot miss my dose Nitro..."WhoooooooooooooooSH"...ahhh yes...Got to love that smell.....

E-mail me with some planned hook up places.....boost_it@pacbell.net

D-n-Tyke
07-25-2002, 08:46
I hear that they kind of messed up Hot August Nights this year. I have gone for the last five years, this will be my first missed year (have to take the wife on a belated honeymoon). But from what I hear they threw a curve ball at everyone. It use to be the first full weekend in August but apparently this year they are "starting the show on the 2nd (first full weekend) but are not doing any of the judging and awards until the next weekend (weekend of the 9th). Now why would they do that. Most people that have been going for years always get their hotel rooms and plan everything for the show to end on the first full weekend (August 2nd this year). How many people do you think are gong to have to leave early this year because they sceduled the wrong weekend. They are just making this show to damn long now. Put it back to the good days of Wed-Sun. Only covering one weekend. Oh well I guess they just figure they will get more money his way. :rolleyes:

Reno DMAX
07-25-2002, 16:22
I'm not planning on leaving town so I'll be HERE for the event.