PDA

View Full Version : Hey TopBanana 2500

Oongawah
11-06-2002, 20:41
I work in Lancaster too. Bone stock, our trucks have a lot more power than the F**D. I think your thread got halted because your post was more about another brand than the Duramax. Hey, do you know of any place locally to buy D-max aftermarket stuff? I'm buying from people on here, but in case of an emergency, I'd like to have a backup plan. Thanks, Chuck.

TopBanana 2500
11-07-2002, 22:17
Hi Chuck
I was afraid they would do that! I guess I'll never know. Anyway, this should probably be moved to accessories (I don't know how to move it) but, I'm sure someone will do it for me ;)
I just bought some running boards(i probably can't state the brand) but, other than that, I have'nt bought anything else aftermarket. I just look and see whats on the internet. Nothing local that I know of. I don't even know a mechanic that knows dmax's. I have'nt had anything go wrong with the truck to even look for a mechanic! Gotta love this truck!!!!
I used to get a little excited if I saw someone in town with a dmax in '01, Now there are so many, its no longer a surprize. It's just good to know that I made a good investment 36,000 miles ago, and will go on for a long time after that, and I'm sure you did the same.
Take care!

Oongawah
11-08-2002, 01:12
Hey TB,

You don't happen to work for Robby Kennedy do you?

ALLAMERICAN1
11-08-2002, 13:15
oongawah

The Motor City medium duty serrvice center over on District Blvd in Bakersfield has always treated me very well. Jason is the service advisor and seems very willing to go the extra mile for you. As far as accessories goes Juan at Performance Offroad is doing quite a few upgrades to Duramax's now. In fact he owns one himself. Try these guy's I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Allamerican1

Oongawah
11-08-2002, 17:19
Hey thanks AllAmerican1.

TopBanana 2500
11-08-2002, 22:37
Oongawah:
Nope, Never heard of him.

Allamerican:
Thanks for the info!