PDA

View Full Version : 4 in exhaust and gauges???

Goosen'DMAX
07-30-2002, 22:48
I just have a quick question. I'm going to get a Banks 4 in exhaust and was also wanting to get a boost gauge and pyometer. I was going to get these from banks as well, and then I started to read about the auto meter gauges. Any opinions on which ones are better and easier to install, and does anyone have the website addresses?? Thanks for all your help in advance.

rwpierce
07-30-2002, 23:08
Banks is www.bankspower.com
Jardine is Pinnacle Performace Exhaust 1-800-943-3569 I just put a complete 4" Jardine exhaust on my '94 Dodge.Took less than 1 hour to take off old and put on new.Wow! what a difference. Cost was $432

tmg115
07-31-2002, 18:11
get the banks exhaust you will be very pleased with it.

and for gauges, i got the sutometer gauges and like them a lot. i would sagest them.

SoCalDMAX
07-31-2002, 18:22
I think all of the gauges are going to be just as easy to install, unless you want to install a rectangular gauge into the overhead. that's simply a matter of cutting the plate carefully. Wiring should be the same on all gauges.

It just boils down to what features/looks you like the best. Dual readings, digital, analog, adjustable backlighting are all options. Autometer, VDO, Isspro, Dakota Digital, SPA, and a bunch of others have all been discussed. What's best depends on what features you want.

Regards, Steve