PDA

View Full Version : Picturetrail Members...please read!

Alli-max
11-12-2002, 20:58
Alright, this ACTUALLY is Dmax related, so dont get upset mods!!! I REALLY like to see the pics of the trucks on this forum.

If you delete email as fast as I do (junk mail) and missed it, Picturetrail is about to delete the free accounts. So, you better grab your HD photos and move them to a safe place. Might want to create a new website with your ISP or maybe yahoo.

Just a heads up......

I sent mine over to my AT&T webpage, and added a few other photos...

http://home.att.net/~markstanco

4x4man
11-13-2002, 13:10
Good point!! I also got that same email last week stating any accounts older than 10 months were going to be deleted.
I went ahead and signed up for webphotos as it is a free service. It is a shame that picturetrail is slowly pushing out the non payers....
But what can I say, I am a cheap a$$, why should I have to pay when I can go somewhere else for free??!!

Bob

[ 11-13-2002: Message edited by: 4x4man ]</p>

NickLeinonen
11-13-2002, 17:02
www.webshots.com is also a good service. i like it more than picturetrail. you can have big pictures! picturetrail limited you to 600x480 pixels in size. there is no limit in the webshots site. it will scale down images to fit your screen, but under the picture, there is a link to "view photo full size" that will open a new window for the bigger image... i have some images on my webshots albums that are bigger than 2000x2000 pixels.... bigger is better i say.. shows more details..