PDA

View Full Version : accessories

socaltoolguy
08-02-2002, 15:35
I bought my truck last year and I love it. So far I have put running boards, a RollNLock bed cover, mud flaps, and a front bug deflector on it. I took the over load springs out and put in 3" dropped shackles in it. It rides great and still tolerates the travel trailer like it did before the suspension changes. I just joined the DieselPage.Com and have been reading about some of your trucks. Where in the world do you guys find all the accessory add-ons? Some of the stuff that I am reading about totally baffles me. I am new to this diesel stuff. I never thought in a million years that I would want a diesel but now that I have one I don't know how I got along without it for all out towing power. Thanks for the great entertainment in the evenings. Ray.

SoCalDMAX
08-02-2002, 16:27
Hi Ray,

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard!

As for the accessories, you'll have to be more specific and everyone will be happy to point you to where they can be found.

If you're talking about Mdrag's truck, just go to his pictures page and everything you ever wanted to know about each accessory should be posted with the accompanying photos. Along with the improved installation procedures that he rewrote for the mfr... not kidding. :D

Regards, Steve

Turbo Al
08-03-2002, 09:20
Hi Ray and welcome

[ 08-03-2002: Message edited by: Turbo Al ]</p>

tmg115
08-03-2002, 15:09
it seems to me that you are looking for "look" accecories. so in that case you can go wrong with a 6in Lift (to make up for that 3in loose), ranch hand front end replacment, ranch hand bumper,HID lighting, the juice or duramaximizer, bed liner, headach rack, bed rails, and thoughs smoker things that go on the top of your windows thoughs things are great. :D :D :D