PDA

View Full Version : wheres diva

sdaver
08-27-2003, 20:46
kinda miss a womans touch around here.......especially hers. New toys rub out some old interest?.......hey diva bring us up to date :D :D socaldmax is still single :eek:

mackin
08-28-2003, 04:56
Ya and Madnurl (Brandy from Southern VT) ..... Guess she went and bought that Ford .....

Mac :(

DMAXDiva
08-29-2003, 05:55
Hi Guys!

Guess I've been a baaaaaad girl...yep, been preoccupied with the new chopper. Had her three weeks now, and am already starting the performance upgrades...just CAN'T leave 'em alone, can I? She's got the S&S 107 and Baker 6spd tranny, and I've been talking with a local V-twin guru about bumping the compression, ignition, and carburetion to give her a good solid 140plus RWHP (which is what his Bourget runs without nitrous! :eek: ). Oh, and by the way, I've already bought a nitrous kit...teehee!

I do still have the truck, don't think I'll ever part with it, but then I said the same thing about the Z06... :rolleyes: . For now, she's a keeper!

Y'all take care out there!

DMD

sdaver
08-29-2003, 09:18
got two buddies that just got one of those each.........great riding bike

SoCalDMAX
08-29-2003, 10:47
OOoooohhhh Noooooo!

Dave's gotta go spend some more money to keep up! Just don't tell the better half that the "biker buddy" is named Diva! :eek:

I can hear it now... "Hey Aaron, ever tinkered with one of these HD computers??"

LOL Steve

DMAXDiva
08-31-2003, 00:59
Hmmmmmmm.....a "Juiced" Road King...what an intriguing concept! :D

DMD