PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Dually Programming?

Ltrainracing
08-29-2003, 14:03
I am new to this forum, and thanks to you guys have learned a great deal about these trucks in only a few short weeks. Well I ordered a 2004 Black Crew Cab Dually and it came in yesterday for me to pick up, well while being preppped it was scratched so i do not get the truck till this upcoming thursday. :confused: . No big deal. My question is what TUNER should i go with. I have heard every side, but now i just want the most HP & Tourque, Reliabilty, and Quality.

Juice?
Quadzilla?
Predator?
Van Aken?
Bully Dog?

PLease i dont care who makes it, just the hard facts. let me know thanks-Ltrainracing

DinoMax
08-29-2003, 14:35
Ltrainracing, welcome aboard and congrats on the new truck. The current hot ticket seems to be between the Juice & Quadzilla. I have been running a Predator for quite awhile now & have been happy with it. Don't have any experience w/others, except what I've read here. The ALL have pro's & con's, and I think it comes down to how much you want to spend in addition to the truck. With ANY ONE of the boxes/programmers, you should add at least a bigger exhaust and a set of guages. With the "hot"/"race"/"comp" versions of these boxes/programmers, you need to seriously consider upgrading your tranny. Be careful w/ any mods, it does not take long to get diesel fever, especially reading the info here :D And you thought after spending 40 or 50K for a truck, you'd be done tongue.gif tongue.gif Good Luck, DinoMax

a64pilot
09-02-2003, 07:15
Break it in first, make sure it didn't come from the factory with any bugs before you Bomb it. JMHO