PDA

View Full Version : you got to be kidding

FATBOY
01-25-2004, 18:56
I finaly did it,after 2 years of watching you guys post,I BECAME A MEMBER thanks to all of you who have helped me with out knowingly,purchase,JUICE,TIRES WHEELS AIR PRESSURE,JK headlights you name it and so on I dont know what i can not teach someone here all i know there has not been a F__D a D___+E out run my 02 QC.

NFLDMAX
01-26-2004, 05:34
Welcome to the site

sdaver
01-26-2004, 05:49
ditto nfl

Amianthus
01-26-2004, 07:26
Originally posted by FATBOY:
I finaly did it,after 2 years of watching you guys post,I BECAME A MEMBER thanks to all of you who have helped me with out knowingly,purchase,JUICE,TIRES WHEELS AIR PRESSURE,JK headlights you name it and so on I dont know what i can not teach someone here all i know there has not been a F__D a D___+E out run my 02 QC. Welcome to the site. Hope it is well worth it for you. I have no doubt it will be.

As for your not ever finding a Ram that will outrun your '02 QC, I'd venture my neighbor's '94 with 191 kmi would make you stand up and take notice (of course, I've been the one working on it).

Tweaking on diesels is a disease that I have, and I don't want to be cured. I hope that we can infect you too.