PDA

View Full Version : Huge 6"X22" exhaust tip!

BlueOx03
01-28-2004, 14:04
When I bought my Summit Racing exhaust system I got the biggest tip they offered, 5X18". It started looking a little small a while back, so I went to looking for a bigger one. After looking high and low on the internet and I found a huge stainless steel 6"X22" tip with a 4" inlet. I found this tip at ITP Diesel on a Sunday and went ahead and ordered it. I received conformation of the order and a back order notice. Within hours I received notice that the tip was shipped straight from the manufacturer. i thought that was good. A week later I didn't have it and I'm bad about waiting so I called ITP. I got the voice mail and left a message. A couple hours later I received a phone call from Dennis, the owner. I talked to Dennis for a while, I'm long winded. Anyway ITP is pretty much centered on the Powerstroke engines, so most of us have probably never heard of them. They also have an expanding line of products for the Duramax. I didn't really look at all he carries or pricing, but i can tell you that his customer service is five stars in my book. dennis seems to be comparable to John Kennedy in the Ford world. ITP looks to be another good vendor in the ever growing word of diesel performance with some familiar products and some different products, worth a look anyway.

I received the tip today and installed it, man it's huge! I love it. It has a good quality appearance to it and the fit is great. Really not much else to say there. The sound is a little different, lower than it was before, I like it. I took some pictures of my dirty truck with the dirty old tip and the new tip. The pics are in my webshots page under "Blue Ox" .Enjoy!

Here's a link to ITP if you would like to check it out.
ITP Diesel (http://www.ITPdiesel.com/)

Take Care,
Ox

max out
01-28-2004, 17:11
that looks pretty good, looks like something off a Ken Worth.

Colorado Kid
01-29-2004, 12:09
Originally posted by max out:
that looks pretty good, looks like something off a Ken Worth. Or a Civic! :eek:

Just Kidding ;)

Buck
01-30-2004, 10:05
I like it :D :D sweeeeet :cool: