PDA

View Full Version : Ranch Hand Front End Replacement - tough!

GBurton
07-30-2002, 18:50
Whoever hit my truck must have a bit of body damage on thier vehicle. I happened to notice that there was a minor ding on the drivers side of my front bumper. The paint was missing and the metal scrached on the very front edge of the 4" pipe. No big deal but I sure would like to see what the "other" car/truck looked like. :cool:
Needless to say, there was no other damage to my truck. I am sure that the factory sheet metal bumber would have required replacement.

George

DMAXDiva
07-30-2002, 19:05
Hi GBurton:

Yep, you can be certain that any vehicle that made contact with your Ranch Hand is very likely in pitiful shape (unless, of course, it was another Ranch Hand-equipped truck ;) ).

These bumpers are titanium-tough! :D

Alli-max
07-30-2002, 22:25
hee hee... Best thing about em... if you bang into gates, trees, trains, or whatever... a $3 can od gloss black does wonders. :D

waterlogged
07-31-2002, 00:52
I was wondering if those ranch hand bumpers are built to hold a winch. I was also wondering if any of you guys have your stock bumper for sale. I need to get a bumper, either another stocker or something like the ranch hand.

DMAXDiva
07-31-2002, 08:50
Hey Waterlogged:

Yes, the RH will accept a winch; there is a receiver hitch welded onto the front for a portable unit, but I'm not sure about a built-in...I'd check w/Ranch Hand about that. You can see the receiver hitch on my truck pics at the address on my signature. I do have the stock bumper in storage, but plan to keep the RH once it's trade-in time, so the stocker goes back on the truck.

GBurton
07-31-2002, 10:17
waterlogged

I can answer both of your questions:
1) Yes, the Ranch Hand can be ordered with a built-in winch mount. I ordered mine with that option.

2) I have a complete front bumber off of my 2001 Chevy that is for sale. Rear one also but it does have a small dent in it. :(

If you are interested in the bumper you can e-mail me at k7(******)wwa@saber.net please remove the (******).
Clayton is near Concord right? If so, I have a need to go to Tracy before too long so delivery of the bumper would not be a problem.

George

[ 07-31-2002: Message edited by: GBurton ]</p>