PDA

View Full Version : S/S Wheel Simulators

westies
05-17-2002, 18:18
Anyone out there using the Pacific Duallies wheel simulators? If so what are your thoughts on them. If not, what is there that is better, and maybe why?...............Thanks

IndigoDually
05-18-2002, 13:41
Are they available for these trucks. They have a unique off-set and are rather difficult to find ones that fit quietly. Search and you will find some long threads on the subject

John

DSLPOWR
05-18-2002, 14:48
Whatever you do- get the under the lug simulators, they are way better. The ones I got with my 3500 are junk, they are cheap flimsy ones that go on after the lugs with little extensions. Not to mention the poor finish. :mad: I had one come off on me in town and was missing in action for a few days until some guy called and seen it come off of my truck and land in his yard (good thing that the truck is lettered well with our phone numbers..... :rolleyes: ) The other set that I had on my classic 3500 dually were under the lugs and they looked awesome, I had people come up to me all the time asking what kind of wheels they were and where I got them. tongue.gif