PDA

View Full Version : Carpeted Floormats

denverdale
08-26-2002, 19:45
I would like to get a set of nice carpeted floor mats for my ext. cab. 2500HD. Anyone have any suggestions for suppliers and any personal experience?

Denverdale

FISHDMAX
08-26-2002, 20:06
I got a set of Catch-alls from 4 Wheel Parts on North Federal. Good color match and fit. The rear mat goes under the seat of the excab
Steve

ThePend
08-26-2002, 20:30
Try www.weathertech.com they seem to have a nice assortment. I got my rubber mats there.

Silver Bullet
08-27-2002, 16:19
Tahoe carpet mats will fit the front...I am not sure about the rear...the Tahoe fit mine, but I have a CC. My dealer let me take 'em out and test fit 'em before I bought 'em. I think some guys have gone with the Avalanche mats...they might be the same...I don't know.

The carpet is not quite the same, but still a good match. I have Husky high lip rubber floor mats for hunting season.

glamisboy
08-28-2002, 15:49
Catch-All. Awesome fit & color match !!!! This is my first set, would do it again. If you don't mind paying a little more, you won't be dissappointed.

chevmeister
09-01-2002, 15:39
By all means the catch-alls. my second vehicle with them and my whole family runs them water tight and they look great, perfect fit.