PDA

View Full Version : Power mirrows with Heat

ram/tx
01-12-2003, 09:03
Do any of you guys, that have changed out your power and heated mirrows with some after market one, still have them laying around and want to get rid of them. I am looking for a resonable priced set. Stealer wants to rob me. :mad:

Colorado Kid
01-14-2003, 10:31
I've got a set in my shed...What's a reasonable price?

pinehill
01-14-2003, 11:40
What's a mirrow???

ram/tx
01-14-2003, 18:06
Colorado Kid---What ever you think is fair. Shoot me an e-mail and we will see what we can work out. mckfish@swbell.net

Pinehill---I never said I could spell, but they are the little things on the outside of your doors that you look at to see what is behind you and they are called MIRRORS. tongue.gif

a5150nut
01-14-2003, 23:48
ram/tx

Whats that old Texas saying?
We don't give a damn how yual did it up north(east), Your in TEXAS now!
Spell it any way ya want - we know what ya ment!

a5150nut
01-14-2003, 23:51
ram/tx

Whats that old Texas saying?
We don't give a damn how yual did it up north(east), Your in TEXAS now!
Spell it any way ya want - we know what ya ment!

ram/tx
01-15-2003, 07:34
a5150nut---You must be a old Texin too. You know how we rite, and when we say "we're fixen to do something" means I'm going to put Power and Heated Mirrors and my truck, If I can find a set of OEM mirrors at a reasonable price. My wife helped me spell all this. He!! I just learned how to turn on a computer, don't expect me to learn how to spell with one finger too. :eek:

Colorado Kid
01-17-2003, 15:52
ram/tx

I understand you because, after all, Colorado (Call-uh-RAW-duh)is just a Texas (TAX-us) State Park. ;)

Check yer mail, I dun sented yuh sumpin.

ram/tx
01-17-2003, 17:09
Colorado Kid---Thanks for the e-mail and the fair and reasonable price on the (MIRROWS). Yea you talk and spell like it do. I liked the one guy that posts here and in his profile, he has something like ( AND THE MISSPELLED WORDS ARE FOR OTHERES AMUSEMENT) That is the way I feel. Have a good weekend. :D :D

wxmn6
09-26-2003, 18:09
Anyone that still have a set of 2003 Chevy OEM regular type mirrors that are powered, heated, with turn signal arrows? My father has the factory towing mirrors and didn't like them, and am thinking about switching over to regular, normal mirrors. Email me at keelbeep@hotmail.com with your offer. Thanks.