PDA

View Full Version : What's the best way?

SHOPMAN426
09-07-2005, 15:25
Still looking to install Escalade door pulls on my crewcab. Did some checking and found that Cadilac doesn't make an Escalade in Summit White. The best I can do is get them in a light color and paint them to match. I can get a white tailgate latch and bezel from a '06 Denali truck. What I am looking for is the best way to aproach this task. You guy's that have white trucks, please give me your thoughts on this. I did find out that the handles can be removed for painting. What are my options!

Thank's, Shopman
Mike. :confused: :confused:

FJ40INTOW
09-07-2005, 18:22
You can order them in whatever color you want.
http://www.jpcustoms.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=16198&cat=364&page=1

Not affiliated...

SHOPMAN426
09-07-2005, 18:57
Thanks FJ40INTOW, looks great. Price is twice as much as painted Denali handles, It seem as if everything I like aways costs more. The chrome tailgate latch completes the package.

Shopman,
Mike. :cool: :cool:

FJ40INTOW
09-07-2005, 19:11
I haven't checked the prices at the dealer for the handles. I plan to do the swap on my truck some day but probably will have to wait UNTIL the wife gets her new caddy. Did the Escalade come in Carbon Metallic? The Denali did...

FleetFilter.com
09-08-2005, 04:10
I've got some Summit White door handles and a Summite White tailgate handle in my garage that I never installed. They're factory painted (except the tailgate handle) and in new condition, but they aren't chromed.

I'll gladly sell them - they're only hogging room in my garage anyway.

brian@fleetfilter.com