PDA

View Full Version : JK's service is faster than a speeding bullet

markrinker
01-13-2006, 12:23
Ordered a combo digital boost/EGT from kennedydiesel.com Wednesday.

UPS has it on my step Friday morning. Might be able to get it installed this weekend, instead of waiting until next week.

Kudos to JK for awesome service.

Kennedy
01-15-2006, 18:00
Gotta give credit where due. Elaine has been packing/processing orders as I've been tied up with phone tech, product and web development etc.

markrinker
01-15-2006, 18:49
Okay then. Elaine rocks. JK, you're still an unknown. :D :D

MAV
01-20-2006, 23:44
Who's JK?

MTTwister
01-21-2006, 17:54
MAV - JK John kennedy - Kennedy Diesel - Major parts supplier - advertiser, support of TDP, etc. A go to Guy.

lfytsmith
03-22-2006, 16:26
After exhaustive reading I have started my 6.5TD upgrades. I ordered dual guage kit, '97 waterpump mod, and 3.5" exhaust from kennedydiesel.com. I have also called and talked with JK. The first package arrived pretty quick, it had the guages. One week later the second package arrived, the H20 mod. It is going on 3 weeks and I still have not received the exhaust. JK has no tracking on packages. I do not know what the status is on the exhaust, being built, shipped, or just plain lost. As to the other parts I have received, none came with instructions as to how or where to install. I am new to diesel but grew up tearing apart gas engines. I went back and looked and JK's competition does state they send installation directions with their guages and waterpump kits. Lots of money spent and I will get the stuff installed come hell or high water. Thanks to the diesel page for a place to find the information lacking from the vendor.

Kennedy
03-22-2006, 18:39
I'm sorry, but we got caught off guard with demand on the exhaust systems and ran short on the turbo down pipes. I'm out of the loop on exhaust shipments as the company that bends for me ships direct for me. They are expected to run soon and will ship ASAP when produced.

I guess I'm guilty of taking things for granted on the gauges and water pump kit as articles have been done here in the past. I'll look into adding more to my Tech tips in the future.