PDA

View Full Version : New Pics: SWAC's by JPCustoms & Laptop DVD/MP3 Setup

chane
03-07-2002, 14:06
Since we can no longer post pics here, see my website under Pictures on the left.

sonofagun
03-07-2002, 17:42
Chane,

Nice truck and photos. MDRAG is gona have a fit. You may truly be his rival!!!

Good luck,

Bob

NutNbutGMC
03-07-2002, 18:03
^...Nice web site.

chane
03-07-2002, 20:50
I wish son of a gun!

I would like to add your American tank fuel tank, tonneau, and that awesome XM Radio setup you have!

I am going to have to ship MDRAG my center console to customize.. I like his! Must copy that setup down the road. Wish PIAA made that airdam for GMC's!

Thanks for the comments!

[ 03-07-2002: Message edited by: chane ]</p>

mdrag
03-07-2002, 21:27
chane,

:eek: Great looking truck and mods - looks like you've been very busy. The dash bezel looks good - I'd been wondering how it would look.

If you don't mind, how much did it cost for the bezel and where did you get it? I checked GmPartsDirect (using the parts numbers from your page) and came up empty.

Nice looking website, I especailly appreciate all the part #s and suppliers you have listed, Thanks for sharing that info. IIRC, were you the one that had the instructions for the 4 lamp headlight mod/foglight mod? I initially used that info for the 4 lamp mod before switching to Kennedy's modified harness. :D

chane
03-07-2002, 21:37
$56.08 w/Shipping from GMPartsDirect.com New part #15075114..

I'll have to get Jason to update his parts page..

mdrag
03-08-2002, 00:59
chane,

Thanks for that info. One more question for you - there were two differednt bezels listed, one for a SQUARE opening and one for a RECTANGULAR opening. I think this refers to the far right area where the airbag switch if present (or OnStar) controls are located. My crew cab had a SQUARE opening with a small compartment in that location - now occupied by my SPA gauge - the gauge does not interfere with the bezel. Pics of the SPA gauge at the link in my sig.

I'm thinking I would need the SQUARE opening - is this correct? Thanks again.

ON EDIT: I meant to say far RIGHT opening.

[ 03-08-2002: Message edited by: mdrag ]</p>

chane
03-08-2002, 10:57
The number listed should have the larger square opening for the C3's. I will let you know in a couple of weeks as I just ordered one.

A friend here local offered $100 bucks for mine w/the small rectangular opening and I sold it to him. Ordered me a new one just today.

You can email GMPartsDirect.com for any needed part numbers and they will get back to you usually in a couple of days. They do require a VIN# for the vehicle the part is for (like the C3 or Denali). You can easily get vin #s from ebaymotors.com or GMBuyPower.com