PDA

View Full Version : Bedrug.... going, going , gone

DMAX4ME
03-24-2002, 06:42
After owning three trucks I finally decided to have a bed sprayed. Went to Line-X yesterday in PA, they did a fantastic job. I was always afraid to have this done on previous trucks after hearing some horror stories about the applicators and how they sometimes scratch and over spray the truck. Was not a problem with these guys.

Anyway, I now have a almost new BedRug in gray for sale. Will fit '01 and newer 2500 short bed. It's almost perfect except where I cut holes for the tie down loops. Cost new was over $300, will sell for $175 and buyer pays shipping. It's located in NJ if your close by I can deliver.

NutNbutGMC
03-24-2002, 08:34
^...Excellent choice on the Line-X product.

RONCLYDE
03-25-2002, 07:41
dmaw4me: where in pa did you go for the line-x? did you go over or under the rail? how much did it set you back?

DMAX4ME
03-26-2002, 20:11
I had it done to under the side rail but over the front rail. I did this because with the Truxcedo cover frame it would have made for too tight a fit. With the $20.00 coupon on the Line-X site it came to $405.00 plus tax. I'm real happy with the results.

DieselsRule
03-26-2002, 20:30
Who did the Line X. I am looking for a local dealer that I can see their work. The dealer has a guy who does Rhino but I'm not all that crazy about it. I am also considering either Line X or Full Metal Jacket liner

Any Comments on the FMJ liners???

Finally picking up my ride tomorrow

mdrag
03-26-2002, 20:32
Topic moved to 2500HD/3500 ACCESSORIES forum.

DMAX4ME
03-28-2002, 19:24
DieselsRule, did you get your truck at Colonial GMC? That's where I got mine, made them jump through hoops to get it back after they traded it away!

I had my Line-X sprayed by Delaware Valley Line-X in Willow Grove PA. Takes about 45 min at 6am Saturday mornings. The only days they spray work are Sat. and Mondays. I am very satisfied with the job they did but I did notice today that there are two small scratches near the back window that I hadn't noticed before. Can't say for sure that they did it, but the probablity is very high.

ronkdmax
03-29-2002, 16:11
I went to Delaware Valley Line-x too. Very professional people to deal with. He even loaned me his personal truck to get breakfast. They did a great job and would highly recommend them.

dmaxster
03-29-2002, 17:02
See guys mdrag really is doing his job...... :D Keep up the good work and good luck.......dmaxster :cool:

DieselsRule
03-29-2002, 20:59
DMAX4ME
I have tried very unsuccessfully to deal with that dealership on all 4 GMC's (96 6.5 Ext Cab, 97 Jimmy, 98 Yukon and the 02 I have now. They don't even list on BuyPower. I hope your happy with your experiences with them. It's to bad cause they are about 3 miles from my house and I drive past them every day. I prefer Flemington, as the parts and service depts have yet to do me wrong. With Sales it's a no brainer as for GMO and GMS the prices are preset -- you can only negotiate a trade and\or financing. I wouldn't mine taking a look at your liner if I could as it needs to get done soon.

DMAX4ME
03-30-2002, 19:08
DieselsRule, email me off line at jvilla52@yahoo.com and we will set up a time and place for you to look my truck bed.

56Nomad
03-30-2002, 19:41
One of my neighbors had Rhino do his bed several weeks ago.
It was not prep'ed correctly and it bubbled in several spots.
The Rhino dealer did a crappy job of trying to feather
in his mistakes. Really looks bad.

My brother in law and I decided to go with
Line-X and both were beautiful jobs.

We had them done in Hollister, CA

[ 03-30-2002: Message edited by: 56Nomad ]</p>

tonyskid
04-03-2002, 08:42
Hey DMAX4ME
If you still have the bed rug can you e mail me at tonyskidoo@direcpc.com I would be interested in it. :D

AlaskaDmax
04-23-2002, 21:11
Just picked up my truck this evening...had the Line-X done. Over the rail all the way around, black with the white truck, looks awesome.

You Alaska guys, I highly recommend Line-X of Alaska over on Potter, here in Anchorage. Brad did a great job and the price was better than the others. Totally dig this truck!!!!

Maverick
04-23-2002, 21:23
I was thinking about getting that done to my 2500HD. I'll check it out.