PDA

View Full Version : Seat Covers

CntrlCalDmax
06-04-2002, 20:56
Some time ago I checked out pictures of a truck with seat covers that had the Duramax logo embroidered on them. I have been searching for this tread without success. I

odoh
06-04-2002, 21:16
Try http://www.autoseatcovers.com/ Just ordered a set myself a couple of weeks ago. ~ odoh

crafty
06-05-2002, 08:15
Check out the accessories pg 2 at the link below. I bought the covers from "seatcovers unlimited" and then I had the Duramax Diesel embroidered on myself. I think they are great.!!! :D :D :D

CntrlCalDmax
06-05-2002, 08:26
Thanks odoh and crafty. That is exactly what I was looking for.

Crafty, do you take them on and off depending what you are using the truck for or do you just leave them on? I need a set for when I take the toys out in the mud, that are easy on and off so that I can clean them.

crafty
06-05-2002, 08:42
The only part that I found the least bit difficult to put on was the arm rest cover. Mine fits real tight. The headrest piece and the main cover go on and off in a matter of minutes. I'm leaving mine on all the time since I never know when I could need the seats protected. :D :D :D

Mustfish
06-05-2002, 21:07
Crafty,
Thanks for the info. I ordered a set last Wednesday from "Seat covers unlimited". I am having them put "GMC Sierra" logos on the covers. At first I thought they did your Duramax logos but I guess I was wrong. They said it will take about 2 or 3 weeks to make them. I hope I can find someone around town who will do Duramax logos. Your truck is sharp looking with those seats. Those covers will be great because my job gets right grungy from time to time. Thanks.

Jim