PDA

View Full Version : XM Radio deal!

SoCalDMAX
04-01-2002, 23:58
OK,

This is FOR REAL!! Seriously!

A lot of you guys already have XM radio and have convinced me that it is the wave of the future. I've been looking for a way to get into XM without buying 10 subscriptions.

Well here it is. Sony makes a portable model that has an antenna, portable unit, docking station and (cassette or FM) adapter. They also sell the docking station for in the house also, including antenna.

It normally sells for $300, but Crutchfield has a very short time offer of $25 off two diff. coupons ($50 total) and another $50 off of XM activation. $100 total savings.

I'll let you in on a little secret. I read a website called www.techbargains.com. This is where I find a lot of great bargains on toys, they do all of the homework on how many coupons you can stack, price match deals, etc. You can find details on the offer there.

Remember, it's a limited time.

Regards, Steve

NutNbutGMC
04-02-2002, 00:05
^..Better update your brag list.

That dub dot techbargain dot com is all ASICC II (or some jibberish)encrypted. What's the secret decoder?
I have that particular kit that you reference in the auto, and the receiver component in the ChuckWagon HD. However, I'm not sure where the rebate of dollars 50 for activation comes from. It's only dollars 10 for on-line activation, per subscription. Enjoy the XM. smile.gif