PDA

View Full Version : CIPA power towing mirrors

bigbobed
06-07-2002, 08:27
Had my mirrors for about six weeks. The drivers side has developed the glass vibrations that some others have complained about with Lucerix. Called Styling Concepts (where I bought them). After pushing the right buttons and "waiting for the next available rep" I was told "yeah, there have been some problems like that. Here's a number for CIPA. Call them". Yeah, right. Well I called the number and guess what? A person answered the phone. I told her I wanted to speak to someone about warranty. I'll transfer you. Ok here's where I hear the fast busy right? Wrong. Another person answers the phone. I tell her my problem and she puts me on hold for a few seconds and then says "we have them in stock. I'll send you one along with a prepaid label to return the bad one". "Don't I have to push some buttons and wait for the next available rep?" "Nope, I'll ship it in the morning".

Diesel to the MAX
06-07-2002, 08:32
So Big Bobed, other then the great service from CIPA, how do you like the mirrors?

Inquiring minds want to know!

:D :D

bigbobed
06-07-2002, 09:52
This is the sixth different set of towing mirrors I've had over the years and without question the best I've had. As others have said, I wish the passenger side stuck out a little further, but they are still the best I've had. No puttin on and taking off. Also, don't have to have my wife adjust the passenger side every time we start out. That adjustment was never perfect as manual mirrors have to be very stiff to hold in the wind, hence hard to fine tune.

bluenote
06-07-2002, 19:42
I had the same problem with my CIPA mirrors, but with the passenger side mirror. I called Stylin' Concepts, and they contacted CIPA for me (I was also given the CIPA number, in case I didn't hear anything back). One week later, my new mirror had arrived, and was on the truck...no questions...no hassle. They even included another new 'hot-spot' mirror to stick on the main mirror. Manufactured products are going to have the occasional problem, it's how the company deals with those problems that determines a big part of my customer satisfaction. A big :D to CIPA for their help.