PDA

View Full Version : Question for txguppy

bigbobed
06-09-2002, 19:05
txguppy
Have you found a good place in the valley for dmax service?

txguppy
06-13-2002, 05:54
bigbobed,
Sorry for the delay, been working 2 much overtime. "Service, we don't need no stinking service." ;) Seriously, I haven't had ANY problems, I do all the periodic maintanance myself. However, I have delt w/ Kellog Chevrolet in San Benito w/ My Ex-Chevy and Caddy. I've been very satisfied. Service managers Wayne, Scott(VERY knowledgeable) are top notch. Kellog also has a GMC dealership up the road in Harlingen, if they are anything like the Chevy place I would probably check them out.
I bought my GMC up in New Braunfels, they offered a 10 year, 125,000 mi warranty on drivetrain and related parts FREE. I know the engine already had 100,000 mi warranty, but the other stuff might come in handy. The only rub is that the service has to be done up there. :confused:
Anyway, hope this helps 'ya out. If you have any other questions contact me at txguppy@awesomenet.net

Hasta,
txguppy

Jomar
06-13-2002, 21:06
bigbobed
If you go to Kellog Chev. in San Benito, tell Wayne & Scott to treat you right or I`ll tell some secrets about them. Wayne and I go back to the early 60`s (fishing & hunting ) and Scott I`ve known for at least 12 years and he`s excellent at diagnosis. Good Luck

John G.