PDA

View Full Version : Overhead Consoles

DieselsRule
04-08-2002, 20:54
In my 02 GMC SLE CC I have the short overhead console w/o the homelink in it. GM makes an short overhead for the Yukon\Tahoe with Sunroof that contains this unit. Would that fit in my truck substituting the Sunglass holder for the rear temp controls?

I'm going to add the entertainment screen with DVD Player for the little one and I haven't seen full overhead consoles for the Pickups. All listings have been for the Suburban and Yukon XL's. Will they fit in the pickups the same way thus eliminating having separate consoles

Thanks

[ 04-08-2002: Message edited by: DieselsRule ]</p>

MudNurI
04-10-2002, 05:26
we have I think a different console than you do... I don't have home link, but we have the full one..

as far as I know, where your sunglass holder is, is not the same place that the rear air/heat controls are... but I may be wrong, I thought those were up front further.

about the DVD system... WE are currently looking into the system that the screen goes in the headrests... the system itself goes where the rear of the floor console is. right now we have a tv/vcr combo that we strap on the floor console, but I'm about tired of listening to Blue's Clue's, and the Rugrats... with the kind in the headrest, they get headphones YEAH!!! I'd like to drive on with the flip down screen, just to see how much of my view it takes up... I am a big mirror person, and need to see everywhere around me when I'm driving, thats the reason we chose not to get the flip down one... though I'd still like to drive one...just to see

good luck

I think if you called the manufacturer or emailed them, they'd be able to tell you if they fit the pick ups

Brandy