PDA

View Full Version : Denali trip computer

pullinpower
04-10-2002, 11:56
I think jp is working on a Denali trip computer that shows us MPG,miles traveled and heck alot of other stuff too,it mounts in the blank spot on the overhead console.I think it would be nice just to punch a button and see instant mpg!! :D

TimofCharlotte
04-10-2002, 12:38
That would be a nice feature to have, and to use it in the otherwise empty spot up there would be great if it blended in like a factory setup. The only other thing I saw a pic of (not sure who's) was a XM radio up in that spot.
Keep us posted. :cool:

sonofagun
04-10-2002, 14:30
Tim,

It's my truck with the XM up there. Now I gotta figure out if I want to move it and go with JP's latest deal or what!!! Life is just full of tough decisions!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bob

[ 04-10-2002: Message edited by: son of a gun ]</p>

AKDmax
04-10-2002, 20:11
I want one! Sure would be nice to check it on the go...

Pendlum
04-11-2002, 06:58
Ya'll (yeah, I'm from Texas) always put a little twist to things and make them a little more difficult. Now I'll have to figure out another good locations for the computer. I'd like to offer two locations because the SUV's have rear AC controls in the OHC and some people (I won't say any names Bob ;) ) put some accessories in that blank spot.
I'm sure I'll come up with something.
Oh yeah, it's gotta look factory too. I'm not going to duck tape it to the dash smile.gif .
Email me if you have any ideas.
jpcustoms@jpcustoms.com

Buck
04-12-2002, 02:21
I would love a trip computer smile.gif

JF
04-12-2002, 04:33
More toys. :D :D Would love to have one!

shft22
04-12-2002, 11:22
....Will this trip computer work with the Duramax...A possible location would be were the tape deck is...I never use it, and I installed a DakotaDigital exhaust gauge on the overhead console.