PDA

View Full Version : Wheel simulators for a dually

Diesel Freak
11-17-2002, 23:05
Does anybody have stainless wheel simulators for their dually? How do they look and what did they cost?

bigbobed
11-18-2002, 09:22
I have the part #3 ones on this site. Look good and install with the lugnuts on four of the eight lugs so you can do it with out jacking. The come with a set of center caps but I used my oem caps.
http://www.dieselsite.com/miscprod/wheelsims.htm

Cowboy_120
11-19-2002, 14:41
I have a set that I got from Van and Truck world here in Ontario. Went on in a snap, I dont think I can use the OEM caps with these, but the ones that come with them look good anyway. I have had no problem with squeaking, and the caps actually fit tighter on the hubs than my old OEm ones with those flimsy plastic lug nuts. I cant remember who they are made by, but they only cost 299 canadian. I will try to post some pics in the next couple of days, once the snow melts here.

CanadaKev
11-19-2002, 15:38
DF,
Mine are from J&J Enterprises, down in CA (I think). Their site addy is www.j-jent.com If you want to check them out. Can't remember the cost. They just snap on like a hub cap. Take a look at my pics if you want.
Kev

Paul Nelson
11-19-2002, 16:50
They're the best thing you can buy, aluminum wheels are so expensive, these clean so nice and easy, get the ones from Dicor, they are simply the best, I used to sell them from a Dist to RV Dealers, check with your local RV dealership, they should be able to get them, and DO NOT PAY RETAIL, they should have 10-20% room for some discounts. Check camping world, they are a nationwide dealership, maybe even on line. Good Luck, ordering mine tomorrow.

Diesel Freak
11-20-2002, 01:10
Thanks for all the input guys! Kev, nice lookin rig!

chevmeister
11-21-2002, 19:48
I got a set on my dooley. Phoenix I believe. Check pics.