PDA

View Full Version : Berber Floor Mats

wxmn6
11-30-2002, 20:09
I know that most of you have Husky floor mats, but have you guys seen or use them?

http://www.ultimatechevy.com/script/partdetail.asp?toplevel=1&Category_ID=743

I think that they looks nicer than Husky floor mats, but I am curious how easy it is to clean up dirt and mud.

DMAXDiva
12-01-2002, 07:53
wxmn6:

Allow me to offer the feminine perspective regarding your question. :cool:

I think the berber mats would look very nice, but I would be concerned about durability. I have berber carpeting in my residence, and have been disappointed in how readily it snags and unloops. Granted, the mats in question have a rubberized backing which should help keep the loops in place, but I'd still wonder just how much abuse they'd take.

Hope this helps...for the record, I'm still using my OEM mats, but am "on the hunt" for something new and different! ;)

mackin
12-01-2002, 10:02
""Hope this helps...for the record, I'm still using my OEM mats, but am "on the hunt" for something new and different!""

As in ?????? That may be your under statement due to your current events.....The first, may just be that, a DOOR MAT >>>>>>OH !!!!!!!! LMAO......

MAC

smile.gif

Are you talking Mats or Mates????Allow me to let you borrow an "E"..... LOL....

[ 12-01-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

DMAXDiva
12-01-2002, 11:45
Mac:

I see that NOTHING gets past you! I guess I did subconsciously insert a subliminal message there, eh? Yep, I'm CERTAINLY looking for something new and different in that department as well, but NO DOOR MATS need apply...only strong and demonstratively assertive guys for me...you know, the kind that'll drag me back to the cave by my hair! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

[ 12-01-2002: Message edited by: DMAXDiva ]</p>