PDA

View Full Version : Diablo Predator

Ranger354
02-05-2005, 18:26
Ok, I got my programmer yesterday and have yet to figure out what fuses to disconnect. The guy I bought it from is out of town and he is a dealer, but I think this is the first one he has bought for the LLY.

The paper work with the programmer gives a list of fuses to pull from both the box inside the engine compartment and on the drivers side of the dash. Only about half of these fuses match up with what I have on my truck.

Anyone have one of these and have an idea which ones will do the trick.

Mr. Kennedy, I know you that you sell this item and would be more then willing to help if I had purchased it from you. So I won't take offense if you choose not to add your two cents.

Some times you get what you pay for. I will download the instructions (MORE DETAILED) that you sent me the other day via email.

Maybe this country boy can figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kennedy
02-06-2005, 06:53
Info, radio, radio amp. 15, 15, and 30 amp

Ranger354
02-06-2005, 15:08
Thats it? Nothing else but Onstar?

Ranger354
02-07-2005, 16:39
Got her programmed and she runs good. Still has some fallout when shifting, but I read somewhere that the Allison BRAIN had to retrain itself when you modify the HP peramiters.

John Kennedy, Thanks for the help. HOpe you start feeling better.

Ranger

Kennedy
02-09-2005, 16:35
You're welcome, and thanks for the well wishes. The frogs are leaving one by one...

DuckhunterInTN
02-10-2005, 18:47
off topic here, but ranger do you have any pics of your truck? Thanks.

Ranger354
02-13-2005, 12:27
Yes, and plan to take some more and post them when I get her cleaned up. Most of my pics are with the factory tires and they do NOT do her justice. The 295s still rub on tight turns, but since I added the box (65hp setting) she will get on down the road. Fuel economy has seemed to increased also.

Email me at Rangerjbf@aol.com and I will send them on.