PDA

View Full Version : Spare used FSD and/or cooler kit?

markrinker
11-26-2005, 06:55
Anyone have a used PMD and/or cooler kit that they would like to sell?

If so, email mark_rinker@hotmail.com.

Kennedy
11-26-2005, 07:21
I used to have a loaner/demo, but it disappeared somewhere. Now Elaine keeps a better eye on me and logs out stuff like this...

markrinker
11-26-2005, 07:28
Same with me. I had a couple spares floating around. Both seem to have 'grown legs'.

#1 stalled last night after plowing for a few hours, restarted after cooling off. It still has pump mounted driver, but also a history of quirky electrical gremlins. The truck was submerged at some point (before I owned it) - and that combined with plowing and salt...sometimes things work, sometimes they don't...

However it rarely stalls or fails to start!

tanker
11-26-2005, 12:10
Mark, I think I have 3 PMD's left over from when I had my 6.5 suburban. Sorry John I never borrowed any from you! tongue.gif
I'm away for the weekend Mark, but you can e-mail me @ tanksalot@comcast.net, just to remind me if you still need them.

moedog
11-28-2005, 16:17
I HAVE A BRAND NEW ONE, NEVER INSTALLED WITH HARNESS. I PAID 200. NEVER USED. WILL THIS HELP????
DAN

markrinker
12-01-2005, 11:43
Sorry for the slow response to the two of you that offered FSDs.

I solved the problem for now - it was a corroded fuse (again) that didn't blow, but was causing the truck to stall.

Had to search my own old posts to remember that this truck had done that to me less than a year ago. At that time, it was melting the fuse. I must be getting old and forgetful. 4 diesels to maintain doesn't help, either...

However, a new FSD and extension would sure be nice to have around. Might even find a cooler and relocate this one to the fenderwell before it does leave me out in the cold. That way I could always go back to the PMD as my ready backup, and it won't get lost...

Please email me with your bottom dollar (including shipping) to:

mark_rinker@hotmail.com