PDA

View Full Version : Behind the seat storage box

AlaskaDmax
04-18-2002, 22:35
Has anyone been able to find or even seen a storage box for behind the back seat in a crew cab? There is a good 6" there that could be utilized with the right size box.

kburati
04-19-2002, 06:33
Haven't looked for a storage box but I keep 4 of those collapsable chairs behind my seats. Comes in handy whenever I'm kicking back somewhere with a group of people to have four chairs at my disposal and you never know they are in the truck.

http://www.rei.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=8000&prrfnbr=11483323

I actually have a 1994 GMC K1500 extended cab and I put a ton of stuff behind the back seat. One year my wife and I searched the whole house for two weeks looking for our tennis rackets, we were about to buy new ones when it finally dawned on me. When I looked I had 4 rackets, 4 cans of balls, a CD case, 2 softball bats, 2 baseball gloves and a pair of cleats back there. Lots of storage room behind the back seats in these trucks.

TXAtty
04-19-2002, 12:16
DeeZee makes a box of sorts, they are really shelves made out of molded plastic. The name of the product is "Tough Guy Cab Organizers". I have not seen one in person yet, but would like to see how well they work.