PDA

View Full Version : Mdrag question for you????

DetroitBob
04-25-2002, 22:49
Mdrag, where did you purchase your DTA running boards?? I can't seem to get a response from the factory through their web site.
Thanks

BoB

AKDmax
04-25-2002, 22:59
Detroit,
DTA will only sell to distributors. I already tried. Check out the J & J stainless millenium boards. They look real good on the big trucks.

Colorado Kid
04-26-2002, 07:55
^ Huh? I got mine straight from DTA, through their website just last month. I just made a request for info using the form on the website, they mailed it out the same day. I e-mailed the order and they called me to confirm and tell me the production schedule. The boards showed up at my house the day they had told me they would be built. :cool:

The magic phone number is 1-800-648-3822.

I wonder if they have some problem with shipping to Alaska? :confused:

AKDmax
04-26-2002, 09:27
Hmmmm,
I called the 1-800 number and couldn't even get a price. He told me to call my local distributor, and provided me the number. Oh well, I bought the J & J's instead. beafier board IMO. I guess it's worth a try to call if you really want that board.

mdrag
04-28-2002, 17:05
DetroitBob,

I got my DTA boards directly from DTA, but that was back in 07/01. I requested information from the website which they sent, and called in my order to DTA.

Ironhead
04-29-2002, 17:13
When I ordered my DTA boards back in nov. I called the 800 number to the factory. They asked where I lived and made their decision based on that. He told me if there had been a dealer in my area he wouldnt have sold to me direct.