PDA

View Full Version : Lucerix Mirrors

4X496Dooley
04-26-2002, 21:19
Hello All, After following this forum for about a year, I thought I would join and not miss out on all the fun. I am about to buy a Lance 1130 truck camper. I need to upgrade to a towing mirror. I was wondering if anyone in the Los Angeles area has a set of Lucerix mirrors on a 3500? I would really like to see them in person before spending the money. Thanks

Redhawk
04-29-2002, 15:31
There has been a lot of information about Lucerix mirrors posted on this forum, since the stock towihg mirors are junk. I would suggest you do a search and I'm sure you'll find out everything you will ever want to know about Lucerix mirrors. Good hunting.

Desert Diesel
04-30-2002, 08:59
4X496Dooley,

If your ever in Orange County you can check out my set. I have a shop in Stanton which is down around the 605 and 405 interchange. Probably a good 90 minute drive for you. The mirrors are the same on the 2500's.

Regards,

David

zrone
05-01-2002, 18:45
You can see a picture of mine with the mirrors on the site below

Luis
05-02-2002, 18:46
I Just finished installing my Lucerix Mirrors. After reading a lot of post both pro & con I must say....WOW! These things are GREAT! I have not towed with them but I like the view. I can see a lot more. No "Vibes" while driving. YES they do look like DUMBO EARS, but they look great on the truck. These should be standard equipment! You will be surprised to see what you've been missing; behind you.
I ordered mine through John Kennedy. He was out when I called, but much to my surprise, I received them in seven days! He was very plesant to deal with. Thank You Mr. Kennedy!
This is a great safety investment. GO FOR IT! smile.gif

Dave
05-04-2002, 17:10
I too just install the Lucerix power heated towing mirrors on my crew cab 3500. I ordered them from John Kennedy, a pleasure to deal with. He even warned me that some complain of vibration with the mirrors. I have zero vibration from the drivers side mirror. I have a slight vibration from the passanger side mirror. I'm going to try to tighten it a little more. The vibration is very minor and less than any other towing mirror I have used in the past 20 years. They are high quality mirrors. They offer very good vison to the rear. I think they look good on the truck. I'm only sorry I waited a year to decide to get them. They sure are much better then the factory mirors.

dmaxster
05-12-2002, 19:09
I had bought some Lucerix mirrors also and man all I have to say is......Awesome....I like the view they have to offer.....although you can see a lot more I did invest in some small 2" convex mirrors to put on them also....That helped me quite a bit......I had bought mine from Kennedy Diesel Service also.. :D ....John is very pleasant to deal with and has a better price than some other suppliers and I would reccomend him to anyone......Thanks dmaxster :cool: