PDA

View Full Version : Westin CC chrome nerf bars...any takers?

DMAXDiva
04-29-2002, 07:50
I need to sell a pair of nearly new (one month old) Westin chrome nerf bars. I don't know what possessed me to put chrome bars on the truck, since I knew I would eventually go with Ranch hands front and back. Hubby mentioned that he'd buy the RH's for my birthday (who needs jewelry when you can have cool truck goodies instead?!). So, I need to sacrifice the chrome bars pretty soon (the RH's will be installed in mid-May). Needless to say, black bars will be installed instead!

Hmmm...maybe Santa will bring me a nice M12000 Warn winch or Kennedy exhaust system (and would'nt "The Juice" be a nice stocking stuffer?)...I guess I'd better be really really good this year! tongue.gif

[ 04-29-2002: Message edited by: DMAXDiva ]</p>

woundedbear
05-02-2002, 11:34
DMAXDiva,

I am in the market for a set of nerf bars...are these the signature or the platinum series? How much would it take for you to part with them?

DMAXDiva
05-02-2002, 15:06
Hey there, Bear:

These are the Signature bars, and are in excellent shape. I gave $339.00 for them, but I'd let them go for $250 or best offer. If you are interested, please let me know and we can work out the details.

Thanks!

SledZep
05-05-2002, 14:42
DMAXDiva, are the bars still available?
If so are they wheel to wheel??

d.rowe@mindspring.com

SoCalDMAX
05-08-2002, 22:01
Hhmmmmm...

DMAXDiva... she drives a Dmax, impressive list of toys on the truck already. Wants truck goodies instead of jewelry for Bday, wants Juice, Kennedy exhaust and a Warn winch for Xmas...

Holy Schnikes!! The perfect woman!

All of the single guys wanna know...do you have a sister??? :D

Regards, Steve ;)

DMAXDiva
05-12-2002, 21:23
Sorry for the delayed reply...our send & receive satellite dish got knocked off the garage by a falling tree (thank goodness I was 100 miles from home IN MY TRUCK at the time...the garage and dish are now toast, but my 'Max is just fine!)

SledZep: Yes, the bars are wheel-to-wheel, and yes, they are still available. I won't be making the "Ranch Hand trip" until the end of May now, so I'll need to hang on to them until I get the black bars installed. If you don't mind waitin', I'm sure they'll be available.

Hey SoCal Steve: You might appreciate this story. When I first became engaged to my then-fiancee'(now hubby), my guy lovingly asked what type of engagement ring I might like. Well, being the practical girl I've always been, I suggested he buy something of equivalent value that I would get far more use from...like a Paxton supercharger for my street truck (a '79 GMC short-wide w/crate LS6 500 HP 454/Turbo 400; very fast, very scary...I miss that old gal!). I thought it was a legitimate negotiation, but he thought I was nuts!

In the end, I did take the ring, and got the Paxton as a wedding gift! :D

SoCalDMAX
05-13-2002, 18:20
DMAXDiva,

Wow, sounds like you BOTH lucked out finding each other!

Regards, Steve

SledZep
05-14-2002, 20:16
DmaxDiva, Please drop me an email. I am in no rush do to lack of funds. Maybe when you are ready I will be.

d.rowe@mindspring.com

DMAXDiva
05-15-2002, 08:15
Hey SledZep:

Okay, call me an idiot...I told you that the bars are wheel-to-wheel, but they are cab-length (let's just say I was having a bad day...that's easier on the ego than admitting that I may be slipping! :rolleyes: ). Besides, I spoke with the dealer that will be installing my new Ranch hands yesterday, and he informed me that he has not yet received his first shipment of Westin wheel-to-wheel bars.

Sorry for the screw-up; if you might still be interested in the cab-length bars, let me know.

Thanks!

SledZep
05-15-2002, 13:30
I'm out, Thanks anyway

pullinpower
05-19-2002, 19:03
dmaxDiva,do you still have the bars?

NutNbutGMC
05-19-2002, 19:19
^...I'm still waiting on any word about a sister, with the same tastes in jewelry and what-nots. :D

DMAXDiva
05-20-2002, 11:21
pullinpower:

Yep, I still have 'em...I'm just waiting on my supplier to get his Westin wheel-to-wheels in so I can swap the chrome bars for black w2w's. I'll post as soon as I have them off the truck and ready to go.

NutNbutGMC:

Sorry, they "broke the mold" after I came along...I'm the baby girl with two older brothers. Thanks for asking though; I feel quite certain that if I did have a sister, she'd be just as unconventional as me! :cool:

[ 05-20-2002: Message edited by: DMAXDiva ]</p>

DJ Max
05-27-2002, 08:41
DmaxDiva,

Please email me bout your bars. I would like to discuss them with you.
Rbjorlin@msn.com
Thanks,
Ross

DMAXDiva
05-28-2002, 08:00
Ross:

I'm afraid to e-mail anyone right now since I'm pretty sure our computer is infected with the Klez virus. As soon as my husband (who knows way more about computers) fixes the problem, I'll shoot you an e-mail.

Thanks for your interest!