PDA

View Full Version : Hey TexasDmax!

DMAXDiva
07-19-2002, 07:04
I read your reply in the "sub box for CC" thread, and would like to find out more about your setup. Sounds like an awesome system...I've got 2 JL Audio 10W3's with a JL Audio 500w/5ch amp in between, with MB Quart 6.5inch Q's (218.61 Q) in front, and QSD 213 5.25's in the rear. I'd really like to hear the JL Audio components w/the subs. Is there any chance you could post some pics of your setup? Or better yet, since Mo City is only about 100 miles from Livingston, could I maybe see your truck? I make a trip down to Sugarland pretty frequently, and that's just around the corner...

Thanks!

FightinTXag
07-19-2002, 07:10
I live in Sugar Land. I just moved down here after graduating. I'm orinally from Duncanville ('burb south of Dallas). Maybe we could have a Houston-area rally and we could check out each others' rigs. Maybe some Saturday we could all meet at Crystal Beach and line Dmaxes up and laugh at the Civics that get stuck.

DMAXDiva
07-19-2002, 07:26
Hey Gig 'em:

Sounds like a great idea!

You know, I never understood why they named it Crystal Beach...kind of a misnomer, would'nt ya say? Guess they wanted to attract potential tourists to Galveston's "pristine crystal beaches"... :rolleyes:

Silver Bullet
07-19-2002, 07:37
You all are bring back memories of my young and impressionable years...18 humid years btwn Missouri City/Sugarland, and best 4 spent in College Station! I miss H-town, but not the humidity!!! :D

Alli-max
07-22-2002, 08:38
Isnt Crystal Beach an oxymoron when it comes to Galveston?? Prolly one of you dang aTm aggies naming it that. tongue.gif Why did you guys goto aTm?? Couldnt get into Texas? :D tongue.gif :eek:

RVGuy
07-22-2002, 15:08
If you guys decide to have a gathering, why not have it somewheres north of Houston, like Austin where some of us from North Texas can join in.

I'm anxious to see some trucks with mods. Mine sure is pretty...all black and shiny. But outside of some chrome Westin nerf's, its bare.

We could wait until it gets hot. Like August or something.

DMAXDiva
07-22-2002, 15:16
Hey RVGuy:

Make sure to forward your e-mail address to Silver Bullett; he's been kind enough to keep a list of Texas DMAXer's who would be interested in another North Texas get-together...I'll sure do my best to make it to the next one, even if I have to drive a couple hundred miles...(yeah, it's tough to have to make a trip in this thing, ya know ;) )

Oh, by the way...noticed you are in sales...what type? I spent about ten years as a pharmaceutical rep before shuckin' it all for farm life (can't ya just hear the theme from Green Acres right about now?) :D

[ 07-22-2002: Message edited by: DMAXDiva ]</p>

Silver Bullet
07-22-2002, 15:44
Alli-max,
TAMU was selected due to the fact that they do NOT offer GUTTER engineering!!! I am a little more partial to the conservative nature of College Station and TAMU. Don't get me wrong, Austin is great place (to visit) and the liberal, granola eatin', tree huggin', sandle wearin t-sips are OK in my book...just wasn't the school for me! Besides, maroon is a much better color than burnt orange! :D

Next thing you know you are going to have a FRIG in your truck! D'OH!!! :D

[ 07-22-2002: Message edited by: Silver Bullet ]</p>