PDA

View Full Version : Don't support terrorism

billnourse
05-15-2002, 11:01
I know that this is not the right place for this, but I wanted as much play as possible.

Remember this when you purchase fule and oil. The following is a list of companies that do and do not purchase oil from terrorist countries ie. Suadia Arabia:

Shell 205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco 144,332,000
Exxon/Mobil 130,082,000
Marathon 117,740,000
Amoco 62,231,000

At $30 per bbl this is over $l8 billion per year.

Citgo None
Sunoco None
Conoco None
Sinclair None
Phillips None

Please keep this in mind when making your purchases of petroleum products.

Regards,

Bill

AlaskaDmax
05-15-2002, 11:08
So you are saying that Saudi Arabia is a terrorist country?

DmaxMaverick
05-15-2002, 11:49
billnourse

Excellent point. I didn't know that. If you don't mind, where did you get this info? I'm curious about companies you did not list. I don't pump fuel from any of the companies you listed on either side.

Just say NO to terrorism! And God Bless America! (can't even say that in most schools any more)

Thanks for the insight.

mcmahonjr
05-15-2002, 12:39
So where do the other company's get there oil?? Who else supplys the U.S. with oil.

SaltH2OFisherman
05-15-2002, 13:39
Try going to this website and it will give you some info. http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/outrage/nogas.htm

AlaskaDmax
05-15-2002, 15:08
Great web site.

SledZep
05-15-2002, 15:34
While there is merit to what you are doing. And I believe Saudi Arabia could do more to Stop/not support terrorism it is not very easy to do. Besides what they do that DOES support terrorism, they do much that benefits the US in many ways.
In the end, you can do alot more to effect terrorism by getting involved locally by always voting and making sure your opinion is heard.

billnourse
05-15-2002, 16:33
AlaskaDMax,

I certainly feel that Saudia Arabia supports terrorism. 15 of the 19 that attacked us are from Saudia Arabia. The Jews claim to have unrefuted documentation that Saudia Arabia is financing Arrafat and Hamas, and if they are not terrorists, I don't know who is.

DMaxMavrick,

I was sent this information via E-Mail. It is available from the Department of Energy. Refineries in the U.S. are required to document where they get their oil, and how much is imported.

NutNbutGMC
05-15-2002, 16:38
^...........LMFAO...... Geesh!!

Tader Jack
05-15-2002, 16:38
We all know that every time we fuel up, the "jingle" is heard on the other side of the world from us. Kaaachinng! ****es me off too . . But, nothing we can really do about it. Boycotts don't really work.

It's about time we just take over Saudi Arabia and make them another US state since they have so much "stake" in our country. We will then become more a more diverse nation with a muslim population we can learn from and possibly get along with a little better. (That's a politically correct statement.)

Lots of hate both sides right now . . . not going to get better soon either, probably worse.

Or, better yet, maybe hydrogen fuel will finally be developed "without" control of the oil companies and we will be free to do what we want, when we want (that sounds too good). But then, Saudi becomes a welfare state . . . Oh, my, my . . . how things could change in a decade.

billnourse
05-15-2002, 17:22
Well folks,

It was pointed out to me on another forum that all the information I posted from my E-Mail is not totally correct, so I apologize and say disregard the post. Maybe someone will have a new plan tommorrow that might work. Thanks for the ear anyway.

Regards,

Bill

AlaskaDmax
05-15-2002, 17:23
Bill,

Don't mean to get under your skin partner.

Just take a different view is all. What you said is fact, and it is very unfortunate that they were from that country. The Saudi government is very ashamed that their citizens took part. Osama Bin Loser is a Saudi and he has a great amount of influence with his own, that are ****ed (urinated)about all kinds of stuff...*******s(fatherless). I just cringe though when whole groups of people are categorized in such a blanket way...look at the U.S. in the 60s.
Granted that it is all about money and politics, but we have a pretty mutual friendship with the Saudis...they allow us to have our planes and soldiers there...something that the U.S. has been trying to do for decades and we kick anyones @ss that trys to be stupid.
NOW, we can all do our part by supporting alternative fuels and also oil right here at home.
If it aint good for the U.S. then it aint good for me. I get very ****ed (urinated)off when I see every damned thing in the store is made in a country other than our own. I wear the uniform, brother, and I feel the anger as you do. DO something about it. As much as I love my truck...as soon as the weather gets decent here I am riding my bike to work everyday...

As the web site that was posted above states...buying only from the good guys will force them to buy from the bad guys...so it only stands to reason that if you do not buy from anyone then they can all pucker up!!!

[ 05-15-2002: Message edited by: AlaskaDmax ]</p>

billnourse
05-15-2002, 17:55
AlaskaDMax,

Didn't get under my skin at all. I didn't answer to come across as upset, just passionate. If we all had the same point of view, this would be a boring place, and we might all drive Dodges.

I jog to work now. It's only 3 miles, but every little bit helps maybe.

Regards,

Bill

elowe1
05-15-2002, 18:27
Well you were right about one thing anyway , this is not the appropriate place for postings of this nature.This is a forum dedicated to an inovative peice of machinery.
So in the future please confine your political commentaries to more suitable surroundings such as while you are watching wrestling, drinking beer at your local bar or your next KKK meeting. :D

NutNbutGMC
05-15-2002, 18:30
^...Still LMAO...... :D :D

And to think Billy, you were getting all of those terrorist MPGs...... ya' know, the MPG option that came with your machine.... LOL....

And you even started this mess...

http://forum.62-65-dieselpage.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=002988

mackin
05-15-2002, 19:30
WOW ,

All the attention here, when they are running over bicycles on the other thread ... Go figure .......... I say we go over and take what is rightly ours ... After all we support it, built it, and protect it ......... Lets take it .......... The Saudi's are not helping us right now .
We cannot use there soil to combat terrorism in the area ......... We'll see where the stand when we go after IRAQ ...... I'm willing to bet the price of a couple barrel's of crude they tell us NO WAY, not from here you don't, Watch the NO SPIN ZONE while your drinking beer, he tells it like it is .......... So book mark this thread ........... USA we all can stand tall and proud ......... Saudi Arabia isn't part of the solution they are part of the problem .........
MAC

[ 05-15-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

MNBowTie
05-15-2002, 21:03
Mackin,

I second your comments! However, Lets wait for the Suadia's to self destruct first, then we clean up after them.

Silver Bullet
05-15-2002, 21:30
Do ya think the DMAX stands a chance of replacing the Humvee? If so (and since hunting season is over), let's lock and load and go kick some commie butt!!! smile.gif

01_Duramax_Dually
05-16-2002, 08:28
Holy Cow.....LMAO...
Yippppe...YaaaaaHooooo....

Why can't we all just get along? Is it because we are different and believe in different things that makes us want to kill each other?

This is so simple. If you live here and believe in the methods of another countries philosphy, then Pack up and get the HELL OUT!! I have no problem with it. And if people from abroad believe in the FREE world and support it, then come on over...But if you are flat just a HATER and want to disrupt and hurt people then you need to be punished.....

If you really want to save the world, get rid of politicians and lawyers. They, my DMAX friends, are the "Root of all EVIL".....

I say establish PPV Public Hangings....HAHAHAHAHA

Silver Bullet
05-16-2002, 09:25
PPV Public Hangings...talk about a crime deterrent (sp?)!!! tongue.gif

billnourse
05-16-2002, 15:14
elow1,

Wouldn't have expected a person of your background to resort to personal, demeaning attacks because you had a difference of opinion. Oh! well.

NutNButGMC,

You certainly have the right to say anything you want to , but I don't remember ever seeing an original idea from you, and most of your replys aren't very positive, just sarcastic remarks. What's up with that man???

I thought this was supposed to be fun, informative, and occasionally confrontational, but I hope most are able to draw the line at rude.
I have already said that I made a mistake in starting this thread, but obiviously that doesn't count with some.

Regards,

Bill

More Power
05-16-2002, 16:29
A couple things....

1- This individual forum, like all of the others here are for specific topics. Posting non-related topics (not related to the Duramax 6600, etc.) in this forum just because it gets a lot of traffic is not a very good idea.

2- Personal criticism is not allowed. Re-read the first 2-3 paragraphs of the forum registration agreement if you have any questions.

Just today I received the following note from a new subscribing member. I think he says it very well.........

" I read through a lot of websites and yours is superior in EVERY way!! Your members seem to be of a much higher caliber and maturity level in the way they they give their opinions and advice and especially in the way they show respect to other members (especially newbies like me). Also there are many truely knowledgeable and professional folks here (and no real flamers). I salute your great site and look forward to my new membership."

MP

NutNbutGMC
05-16-2002, 16:34
^...Still, ROTF...LMAO... :D :D

DILLIGAF?

Regards.... ;)

[ 05-16-2002: Message edited by: NutNbutGMC ]</p>

Mic
05-16-2002, 18:28
^^--- Now that I figured your last acronym out....

I am LMAO while ROTF.

(DILLIGAF) &lt;---- That's a good one.

NutNbutGMC
05-16-2002, 18:40
I just call it like I see it... ;)
Have a great weekend, as life is way too short, to NOT have fun...

mackin
05-16-2002, 18:50
NutNbutGMC,

Are you going to patent that ? ===&gt;DILLIGAF
Just in case I C/P it, wouldn't want to get stung with copy right protection ........

Good one .........
:D :D

MAC

tonkater
05-17-2002, 08:39
Perhaps there should be an area to post such "off topic" topics. Its unfortunate that so many people keep there heads burried in the sand.
Two things which I think would change world activities vastly - hydrogen power for our engines , and here in US getting the goverment back to us regular joes and out of the hands of corporate / welfare / etc. lobbies.

Don't take anything for total truth , be it "no spin zone" (who spins kinda fast too! ) to any other media outlet. They all have their own agendas.

As far as my politics, I don't fit a pigeon hole. Some will say I'm liberal, tree hugger , conservative. Guess it depends which issue and which side of issue you are on.

I for one feel the US has made a lot of its own messes , which come back to bite us in the butt.

I too get aggrevated when everything I pick up says made in China , and to think my local rep Nancy Johnson made it legal in Congress for Stanley tools to mark stuff they had made in China stamped made in usa !!

Personally I won't set foot in a Wal Mart. Unfortunately much of the made in China stuff they sell is made by prison slave labor. And how can American factory workers compete with that.

I often wondered with all these companies shipping their jobs to China,Mexico, etc, where do they expect the jobs for Americans to come from so they can buy the stuff they are shipping back here ??

Hope to see many of You at the Connecticut Diesel get together !

NutNbutGMC
05-17-2002, 08:45
^...Mack Daddy.... Life rolls on... You need to patent the deck of cards that comes with an extra ace..... :D :D This thread has been a Hoot, if you'll pardon the pun. I couldn't resist... LMAO... Have a great weekend....

billnourse
05-17-2002, 09:27
Mackin,

Don't worry about the patent, It's public domain. This dates back at least to the VietNam war. I had it ingraved on a cigarette lighter in 1965. It's also a biker thing. You can get it in patch form at any motorcycle rally in the world.

Regards,

Bill

SledZep
05-17-2002, 11:51
WOW! This has been fun.
Here are a few things to consider.
1) Everyone here is RIGHT (by law) if they gave their opinion, & if they are in the USA.
2) If you stated a fact, there is an equal chance of it being wrong unless you saw it/collected the stats yourself. That is how much spin there is in the world.
3) No matter what you may think. The truth is temporary.
4)"Whether you think you can,
OR
think you can't, you're right". (author unknown to me)

NutNbutGMC
05-17-2002, 13:00
^........[Quote:
"Whether you think you can,
OR think you can't, you're right". (author unknown to me)
End Quote]

SledZep, You are now designated as the author of, the "author unknown to me", therefore, author is no longer unknown...Ya' da' author........ :D

LMFAO...... :D

Mack Daddy, where ya' buying your diesel now-a-days??? LMAO....

This is a NO SPIN ZONE for fuel.... :D

[ 05-17-2002: Message edited by: NutNbutGMC ]</p>

Heartbeat Hauler
05-17-2002, 13:21
Sounds like a good topic for the "OReilly Factor".
The original "No Spin Zone" :D
JP

Tsckey
05-18-2002, 11:49
There is relatively little we as individuals can do to fight terrorism from the Middle East, except to pay our taxes to support the war effort, keep our trucks tuned up to run efficiently, so we don't burn a drop more Saudi oil than necessary, and ride our bikes more to save fuel. But, not all terrorism is foreign. We, as a group are far more likely to come into contact with, and therefore have an opportunity to do something about, the treasonous dogs like Timothy McVeigh, domestic filth who brought terror to their home soil. Keep your eyes and ears open for these neo fascist vermin who, under the guise of a form of "patriotism" my Silver Star winning Dad never taught me, threaten us in our very homes and offices.

TC

mackin
05-19-2002, 14:37
"NUTTIN"

Where ever TA hell it's cheap ......... Taint got time to worry bout no terrorist when I need oil'd down JET fuel for my "JUICED " up D-MAX ........ Sorry bout that ....... Billnourse .......It all comes from there anyway, one way or another..... I wish I would have reviewed MP'S post a couple days ago ..... :rolleyes: I would have gave a HOOT, and I'm no OWL, wouldn't been so critical .......... ;) OOP'S .......... I'm going for a "SPIN" in my D-MAX with a full tank of MIDDLE EASTERN FUEL, THEM RAT BAS**RD'S ....... You know we do stick our nose in the sand over there , But our ECONOMY is so petroleum based, it's not funny ...... Tires, plastic (think about it ) , cars, manufacturing (direct and non-direct) , gas,diesel,heat,the list could go on and on ..... If all that power and money get in the wrong hands ....... We will need, Superman,Batman,Robin,and Spiderman to get us out of that one ..... GHEESH.....

SEE-YA IN THE REAR VIEW SAYS BOOMER ======== NOT FOR LONG SAYS MACKIN ...... LOL
MAC :D

[ 05-19-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

NutNbutGMC
05-19-2002, 15:06
^.....LMFAO..... Mack Daddy, anyone ever told you.....that you ain't right??? :D :D You been sniffing diesel fumes?

Watch "Training Day," on DTV or rental.