PDA

View Full Version : CFN Fuel Card ?

Ron Richardson
12-08-2002, 17:13
I've heard that it's possible to get a CFN (Commercial Fueling Network) card and get discounts on diesel fuel. I've looked at their site but don't see an easy way to get a card. Anyone ?

http://www.cfnnet.com

Ron

Dawg
12-08-2002, 18:35
I use Pacific Pride. They have more locations and I feel they are more of a quality company. I don't work for them, I just did some research. Both CFN and Pacific Pride are in my area. Most of the areas I travel to have a Pacific Pride but not a CFN. Just .02 worth.

sonofagun
12-08-2002, 20:17
Ron,

Just find a local CFN dealer (Bear Oil in San Antonio) and call them. Bear set me up with no problem. They aren't the cheapest but they are consistent and not the most expensive either. They are convienent (a few blocks from my house).

Good luck,

Bob

chipper
12-08-2002, 20:20
I have used a CFN card for about 9 months now. THey are easy to get in & out of pullng a 32'RV, but as far as discounts are concerned, they rarely are more than a penny or two.You have to contact a local dealer & fill out a application.Should be able to find a dealer on their site,I did.

Cobra One
12-08-2002, 23:35
You might want to check out the Flying J truck stop RV card. It saves you one cent per gallon on both gas & diesel and 5 cents a gal on propane and has some other bennies. The card is free and flying j's are all over the place. Check it out at flyinj.com,

John

MartyB
12-11-2002, 19:53
Check with local member supplier to get a card for a CFN. THey have many sites on the west coast, but noticed not too many in mid west and east coast when I traveld to Ohio for the roundevouz their. Flying J's were much easier to find in most cases. Pac Pride not sure about personally, except they are fairly prevalent here on the west coast also.
I use the CFN as there is one local to my place of business, and I can get Balwin filters thru them also.

Diverguy
12-31-2002, 13:41
Ron R;
The only way to get a discount out of CFN/Chevron is to apply for a card as a registered business and sign a contract as to the amount of fuel you will be purchasing each month. If they like what they then CFN will alot a discount.