PDA

View Full Version : PSD Boys Won't Race????

westies
07-12-2002, 23:19
Now after owning PSD's all my life and now buying a D/A, I have spent much time on the F**D forums hearing all these guys tell on how fast they are, how much they can pull and how they wish a real D/A would show up and compete. Well I use a truck to tow a fiver so much of this never phased me much. Tonight I thought of going on the F**D forum to see what aspect of the D/A they were discussing and I spot a topic posted by some guy tmg115. This guy actually set the time, place and date for a race and not one of the fast F**D owners took him up. Excuses why, I have never heard before..................Like if I had an auto I would do it came from a fellow who just last week challenged anyone to beat him. Then another of the more intelligent owners told all that their sacred F**ds were no match for a D/A on juice. My hats off to tmg115, I never thought I would see the day when the PSD boys were speechless. :D :D

mackin
07-13-2002, 05:13
WOW

TMG115 is really fealing his OATS,either that, or he's the ENERGIZER MAX Truck ........ He knows he got a bad A$$ truck,, and he ain't afraid to use it ........ You let them have it DUDE........AH SALUTE.........

MAC :D

NutNbutGMC
07-13-2002, 06:47
^...What Mack Daddy said. Just hope that the PSD dude doesn't have a Banks Powerpack (chip included). Those are strong machines once you modify them, compared to the Duramax with the speed limiter. I had a PSD blow right by me yesterday, as I was experiencing the slow speed of 96 MPH. In a CB conversation, he said his was capable of 127 MPH.

Lost another one to; Ditek Powerstroke dot com.

txtuner
07-13-2002, 07:36
I am your huckleberry! I even live in the same neck of the woods! 2001 4door crew cab Ford. On the same token I have quite a bit of experiences with 450+ rear wheel horsepower Dmax's and they are impressive! When I finish the speed limiter they will be tough, but until I can keep 5th gear from slipping they can't handle the power it will take to run some of the PSD's and Cummins out there. I am sure his truck is fast with his mods, but there are better stacking ways available! I could probably drop his E.T. 1/2 to a full second, depending on his truck, with just bolt-ons, not propane. Do keep your heads up though because all in all the Dmax's do rule the roost, but remember no matter who you are or what you have done someone has spent more money and will have a faster truck! The secret is finding out who that is and staying away from them!

afp
07-13-2002, 09:05
TXTuner,

Well said. Regardless of the brand name, speed costs. The question folks need to ask is "how fast can I afford to go?" That's the main reason they developed ET racing. Drag racing was getting to the point where only the the most expensive cars were winning.

Blaine

NutNbutGMC
07-13-2002, 11:24
^...Here's what I am hearing...

Quote(s);
txtuner - "When I finish the speed limiter,"
- "but until I can keep 5th gear from slipping,"
- "I could probably drop,"

End Quote
txtuner, in your very own words.. you're a huckleberry. alright.. :D :D

You gotta' show me....I've yet to see a DMD do more that 96 MPH. PSD still has a faster engine, as does a mini-van. :D

tmg115
07-13-2002, 14:40
sad no one would take me up on that.

7mmSTW
07-13-2002, 15:18
txtuner, you wouldn't happen to be a MR Quadzilla would ya?

Breck
07-13-2002, 20:19
Well I am not a "PSD guy" but I'll be up for a challenge.

If any D/A's in mid Michigan want to line them up.....trailer and/or empty give me a shout. (Just for kicks, I don't think my ego could take it if it was a serious race and I lost, er... I mean my truck lost) ;)

FWIW: 95 Ram, 2500 std cab, 4x4 auto, with a TST plate and 4" exhaust and 235,000 + miles. smile.gif

[ 07-13-2002: Message edited by: Breck ]</p>