PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Fathead
02-28-2003, 11:03
Hello everybody.
The purpose of this,my first post, is to thank you for turning me on to an excellent truck, and teaching me how to maintain and improve it.A special thanks to those who have worked on our fuel filtration needs.
Concerning my login name I took a family vote.
1 vote TorqueStealth.
3 vote's Fathead
Bummer; I used to be the dominant bull around here.KNOCK IT OFF! Sorry, I didn't mean to type that. I was yelling at my kid. He just walked by and was singing Dad is a neewbeee...neewbeee,neewbeee,neewbeee. Then the smartazz corrected himself and said I mean Fathead is a neewbeee.
Anyway I do love that big truck. My wife says when I'm in it if I sit up straight it almost, sorta-kinda makes my head look somewhat normal size.
Well I'm going to ride my truck around town and get me a dose of respect.
Again;Thanks to all.
Have a nice day.
FH smile.gif

a5150nut
02-28-2003, 19:59
Welcome Fathead.

Now for those pesky kids. Just inform them that they have perfected retro-active abortions. And they are on the short list.

Or you can wait for grandparents revenge. When you get your grandkids, just before you send them home, feed them a Snickers and a Mountain Dew!

And to keep on topic- what fuel mods were you refering to?

Fathead
02-28-2003, 20:23
I,m going to go with MR. kENNEDY'S MEGA filter.I saw John's on his truck and that baby is huge. I'm convinced that his set up will solve this filtration problem. John put a blindfold on me,spun me around three times,grabed me by the back of my hair, pointed my big head,pulled of the blindfold,and said feast your eyes on this!He put the blindfold back on me,spun me around three more times and sat me in a chair.So I don't have a clue where it is mounted but I can confirm that it is huge.
FH smile.gif