PDA

View Full Version : RACE

7mmSTW
08-17-2002, 13:45
A couple of day's ago we ran an 02 SB EC 4x4 D/A (juiced) against an 01 PSD Single cab 2wd. This is the same Ford that we ran against PEANUTGRWR in Idalou. This time we stacked an Edge EZ along with the 80HP SCMT on the Ford. The D/A was running juice with no exhaust or airbox mods. The Ford was running straights. First run was in 3 Normal, they ran close to the same with the Ford winning. The next two runs were in 4 T/H with 1,000 RPM launches on the D/A (we were trying to NOT spin the tires). The Ford would stay in front till we hit second gear and then we would pass him. We had him beat by ~5 lengths both times.

Just figured I would tell all not to worry about a stacked PSD either.

Later

Seven :D

Tough Guy
08-18-2002, 21:54
Get those two trucks to Montana for the pull-off September 6-7......There will be other fast trucks there as well. It will be fun!!

7mmSTW
08-21-2002, 21:37
Wish I could!! The Ford that the Edge EZ actually belonged to, not the pickup in the above mentioned race, was just scattered all over the highway. Somebody decided to pull out without looking and really screwed it up. My buddy was on his way to get his trailer to head to a calf ropin' when it happened. An older Ford pickup hit him at the Right Rear dual. Turned the axle sideways, lost the driveshaft, and turned the tranny sideways. One heck of a mess!! Nobody hurt though. He is waiting for the insurance so he can get a D/A Dually.

Later

Seven

BTW, owner of the dually is known here and the TDR as b.j.oniell