PDA

View Full Version : What are my options?

SHOPMAN426
10-13-2002, 21:45
Looks like I will need a new front bumper and the top plastic cap. I was wondering what my options are. Are there any after-market bumpers that closely look like my 2002 GMC? Since I don't know who hit my truck, the first $500.00 is on me. Does anybody have the part numbers for these two stock items? I tried looking for them on GM parts direct.com, but didn't get very far. It seems if you don't have the part numbers aready you can't find anything. Maybe something that looks like the Denali front bumper skin.

Thanks, SHOPMAN426,

Mike. :eek:

thechevyhdman
10-14-2002, 11:33
The cost of a front bumper and cap which comeon the bumper when purchased was well under 500.00. My 99 2500 NON HD well I totalled a car with it years ago. Im pretty sure the front bumper was around 360.00 with a commercial business discount.. which pretty much any dealership will give whether its a business or not. If you want to spend under 500.oo stick with the stock bumper and I never recommend buying Aftermarket non GM parts unless they are GM '' Certified". Stick with the stock and do It yourself. I did it myself in under a hour, with no air tools.